“Great cricket venue”

Burghley Park Cricket Club
Ranked #15 of 30 things to do in Stamford
More attraction details
Owner description: Picturesque cricket club set in the grounds of Burghley Park, Stamford. We always welcome new members! Get in touch for more information via our website.
Sale, Australia
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great cricket venue”
Reviewed 10 August 2012

I visited this cricket ground while holidaying in the UK in 1995 so this is by no means a current review. I was privileged to play a match here during the host clubs cricket week but the match I played in was a full day match prior to the evenings reduced overs matches. It was a great venue and if you get the chance I would thoroughly recommend the venue, especially to overseas visitors. Not sure how you would go about making such an arrangement though as I was lucky enough to be staying with a local at the time.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Family_Traveller_Aus

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Burghley 6's is a fantastic event”
Reviewed 7 December 2011

A well run tournament with a cracking standard of cricket, beer and food on offer I thoroughly recommend you attend the annual tournament.

Visited July 2011
BurghleyParkCC, Club Captain at Burghley Park Cricket Club, responded to this review, 13 December 2011
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review. We're glad to hear you enjoyed yourself and hope to see you again at next years Cricket Week and Beer Festival which will take place from Monday 2nd July to Friday 6th July.