“Friendly welcome whenever we visit.”
Review of The Bombay Cottage

The Bombay Cottage
Ranked #6 of 122 Restaurants in Stamford
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Makes you feel comfortable the moment you arrive. A cool dining room is much appreciated in this hot weather. The food is delicious. We have learned not to order a full dish each but to share a few.. The vegetables are particularly fresh tasting.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Always a friendly welcome and good service. Excellent range of dishes. Equally as good to eat in or take away. Best curry house in Stamford

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I have only eaten here once but have had many takeaways. The service you get is second to none. My only gripe was the wait when I did dine there. But as the Manager told me, the food is freshly prepared so the wait will be worth it. I agree, it was worth the wait. They have so many traditional dishes to choose from and their naan bread is one of the best I've had. Takeaways are equally as tasty and your never kept waiting. On the one occasion I was told a little wait was necessary, due to being so very busy, I was offered a complimentary drink, a cool lager which went down so well.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

We booked a table for 6 on Saturday night. The staff were friendly and the food was excellent - fresh, hot, delicious. We didn't have starters but were full at the end from good sized portions. Very attractive restaurant too, with quality table cloths/napkins/glasses, nice decor etc. Thanks very much.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Came here really late on a Friday, so late that we were the only two in the restaurant.
Despite this staff were friendly, welcoming, polite and attentive.
Food was as good as always...ordered a King Prawn Balti...meat was tasty, succulent and portions large.
Recommended