“Fantastic!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2018

Service brilliant could not do enough for us and food was fantastic, best curry house I’ve been too!

Reviewed 12 July 2018

I've been coming to this restaurant for 15 years and have NEVER had a bad meal. They always cater to our needs and are very family friendly. This restaurant also does a buffet menu on a Sunday and again it is so delicious. I get to try things that I would not normally choose.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Makes you feel comfortable the moment you arrive. A cool dining room is much appreciated in this hot weather. The food is delicious. We have learned not to order a full dish each but to share a few.. The vegetables are particularly fresh tasting.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Always a friendly welcome and good service. Excellent range of dishes. Equally as good to eat in or take away. Best curry house in Stamford

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I have only eaten here once but have had many takeaways. The service you get is second to none. My only gripe was the wait when I did dine there. But as the Manager told me, the food is freshly prepared so the wait will be worth it. I agree, it was worth the wait. They have so many traditional dishes to choose from and their naan bread is one of the best I've had. Takeaways are equally as tasty and your never kept waiting. On the one occasion I was told a little wait was necessary, due to being so very busy, I was offered a complimentary drink, a cool lager which went down so well.