All reviewsmini fridgelittle extrascomplimentary waterlovely hoteltea and coffeeexcellent locationa lovely stayon arrivalone night stayenjoyable stayshort staycouldn't faultweekend breaknext yeariancanstoiletries
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Lovely welcome..to this room only hotel...room was more like suite plenty of room 2 televisions a bonus when football was on......would definitely book again . nicely situated..plenty café/restaurant s nearby for breakies x

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank scottieEssex
Ian F, Owner at The Eastleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

It was a delight to meet you both and we hope to see you again one day. Thanks for staying with us and for the excellent review.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We stayed just one night, but wished we had booked for 2. Upon arrival, the owner, who is friendly enough told us that we had been upgraded to the Suite, and even took my partner's suitcase to our room. The room itself exceeded our expectations. The room itself was large, with plenty of space, the en-suite, although seemed on the small side, was well equipped with a power shower, complimentary toiletries and even a bathrobe. The extra room provided in the suite had a comfortable sofa, dressing table and mini fridge with complimentary soft drinks & water.
We stayed a Friday night, and considering it was a few yards from the pier and a bar, it was pretty quiet, although that could be sue to the fact it's not high season).
We opted to not use the hotel car park, mainly due to the fact that we arrived very early in the day, so parked on a side road close to the hotel, where it is free on-street parking with no restrictions. There is a public car park near the hotel which is free 6pm-8am, but is hourly rated outside these hours.
Only criticisms we can find are that with the room being on the front, it could benefit from net curtains. The decor does seem to need a lick of paint to brighten it up a bit, hence a slightly lower score for the room.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Colin N
Ian F, Owner at The Eastleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Thanks for the terrific review! We were delighted to have you to stay with us and hope you can visit again in the future.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

The Eastleigh is a great smaller hotel but the rooms are very spacious very clean. The mini. Fridge. Was brill and it was filled with. Water and cans of pop, it also has a 4 poster bed, flat screen TV lots of tea, coffee. Sugar. More than normal the owners are very welcoming. Do you know really couldn't. Find a bad thing to say I'm a regular user of hotels and b&b,S for years, this is the best by far and I'm not surprised it's a 4 star, I would highly recommend. To every one to pay a visit, great price too under. £50

• Stayed: June 2014
Ian F, Owner at The Eastleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Thanks for choosing to stay with us and thanks for covering all the important points in your review. We aim to please!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

we always receive a warm & friendly welcome at the Eastleigh , the location is A1 just a short stroll to the pier & theatre. the rooms as ever are always spotlessly clean & very comfortable, and the beds ensure a wonderful nights sleep, tea & coffee, cans of drink and bottled water in the mini fridge. I would just like to say the service & location of the Eastleigh really is second to none, the rooms are well priced so there is only one place for us to stay when we visit Skegness and that's the Eastleigh.

Room Tip: rooms 3 or 8 are really great & you can have a view of the sea
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Ian F, Owner at The Eastleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Thanks for staying with us again! We look forward to seeing you again in August.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

........I booked three days at the Eastleigh .. I was attending a Lancaster Association Members Day at the East Kirkby Heritage Centre....it was my first visit ...but it certainly will not be my last (having booked again in August)...the Hotel and rooms were spotless ...and the bed more comfortable than my own ....every detail seems to be covered...made very welcome the rooms are well equipped with TV (with DVD player) with excellent reception also DVD,s downstairs if required....fridge with bottles of water and cans of drink ...tea ,coffee and chocolate drinks provided with packets of lovely biscuits.....all are replenished daily as they are used ...The position of the Eastleigh is brilliant ...about 50 yards from the Pier and beaches...also only about 10 minutes walk from the Bus or rail station....I just wish I had been able to stay longer ...I have found 'my' place to stay whenever I am in Skegness again ...which after not being there in over 40 years ...I was very impressed and had a very enjoyable stay ...so many thanks to Ian and his wife for providing such excellent value for the services they provide...So I would recommend anyone looking for accommodation in Skegness to look no further than the 'Eastleigh'...

Room Tip: I was in room 1 which was a double room en-suite...and found it met all my needs and more ...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank DCY45
Ian F, Owner at The Eastleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Thank you so much for the detailed review - it is really appreciated. We're glad you found us and hope you become a regular visitor.