“Lovely hidden gem ”
Review of The Cosy Corner

The Cosy Corner
Ranked #36 of 247 Restaurants in Skegness
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This cafè is lovely welcoming and does amazing food me and my family have eaten here many times and haven't got a bad word to say about it. All the food is freshly cooked and all homemade. The owners and staff are very friendly

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and me go to our caravan in Skegness every other weekend, since our favourite cafe closed earlier this year we have been looking for another nice friendly place to eat. We came across the cosy corner and gave it a try. What a lovely place, clean, delicious food & lovely staff. What more can you ask.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent food with excellent pricing. Pavlova is worth trying. Very clean indeed, all food is cooked from fresh. All in all it’s a gem.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped here after being at Butlins for the weekend. Stopped here because it was empty, knew by the looks of it everything was going to be freshly cooked and because I liked the look of the place - I was not disappointed! Within minutes of ordering the place was full, breakfast was hot and cooked well (2 full English breakfasts). Great atmosphere for a town. Staff were really friendly even though rushed off her feet. Good value for money.

Gutted I live so far away as I’d be here everyday for a fry up (maybe that’s a good thing actually)!!

Will visit again if I’m ever passing.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Delicious home cooked food at very reasonable prices. Eaten breakfast and lunch here and I have not been disappointed either time I have visited. Highly recommend this place.