Beeston Lodge
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Skegness
See available hotels
The Royal Hotel(Skegness)
Ivernia Hotel(Skegness)
Carlton B&B(Skegness)
The Links Hotel(Skegness)
Kildare Hotel(Skegness)
View Hotel
All reviewshome from homerock n rollfeel very welcomegreat place to staynever a dull momentcant waitlive entertainmentsee you soongreat weekendfriendly hotelgreat entertainmentdrummond roadmy partneron arrivalfantastic hostsnext yearloraine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Just spent 2 nights at beeston lodge(would have liked to stay longer but had prior arrangements that couldnt be changed.). Lorraine and Nev and Tony are so friendly and very nice people, nothing is too much trouble. The breakfast is excellent. Will definately stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Beeston_Lodge, Owner at Beeston Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

thankyou for your kind review glad you enjoyed yourselves and look forward to seeing you soon most proberly when joes hear loraine

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Lorraine and nevile are lovely very friendly lovely bar breakfast lovely very nice room very helpful i go in there regarly u need to try there cocktails everyone in there friendly in the bar i really recormend

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

thankyou Debbie for your review look forward seeing you soon don't forget james kourtney on 18th july Loraine xx

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Such a lovely welcoming atmosphere, made to feel very at home. My daughter was made to feel very important, which she loved! Breakfast was delicious and there was plenty of it. Would definately recommend a stay at Beeston and look forward to my next visit. Thank you Neville, Lorraine and Tony.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Heather D
Beeston_Lodge, Owner at Beeston Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

thankyou for your nice review I am glad you enjoyed it you was lovely company we look forward
to seeing you again soon I hope loraine

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I stayed overnight on a business trip to Skegness in March of this year, the Beeston was recommended to me by a friend who assured me I'd enjoy myself.......and he wasn't wrong.

I was welcomed warmly by Neveille and Lorraine when I arrived even though I was very late. I was taken to my bedroom which was very clean and the bed very soft.

When I got in that night, there was an entertainer on and the place was buzzing!
Tony behind the bar was working so hard along with the owners Neville and Lorriane to make sure everybody has a great time in a fun non offensive way.

Last time I stayed in Skegness it way a very bland affair with adequate facilities but dreary and stale surroundings. But staying at the BEESTON LODGE was a breath of fresh air. A friendly atmosphere and a must for any 60's music memorabilia fans.

Am I coming back again? You bet I am, just next time I'll be staying a fortnight!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Beeston_Lodge, Owner at Beeston Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

thankyou for your kind review I am glad you enjoyed it it was a pleasure having you look forward
seeing you again loraine

Reviewed 7 June 2014

just back from my stag weekend at beeston lodge in Skegness.8 lads on a stag and it delivered in every way.Big big thank you to Neville,Lorraine and Tony.they made the weekend so much better.When phoned up to make a booking for my stag,
bigtony asked what everyone drank and made sure these drinks were behind the bar when we arrived.the hotel itself was really good.that home away from home feeling.the bar was awesome on the night.packed with locals.and again staff were so amazing.booking again for my mates 40th next year.recommend to anyone looking for a great hotel.great staff and a great time.big thank you again.great time.GREAT HOTEL.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
7  Thank russell m
Beeston_Lodge, Owner at Beeston Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

thanks Russell for your review I know you realy enjoyed it because you all still didn't want to go on your3rd day it was a good weekend I wish you all the best on your wedding and see you all again soon Loraine xx