“good value but too late”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Little Frankies - CLOSED

Little Frankies
Cuisines: Italian, American, British
Dining options: Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Skegness, United Kingdom
“good value but too late”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2012

We ate there as a party of 5 adults and 1 child inSeptember and whilst teh prices were high their special lunch menu was good value and good quality. The only proplem is....they closesd sown for goot that evening

• Visited September 2012

Shanghai, China
“Absolutely disgusting!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2012

We went in over the weekend after getting a bit sick of all the hotdogs and fish and chips on offer else where in Skegness, I wish we hadn't bothered! I ordered a chicken salad and the leaves were very much past their best, soggy and should never have been served. My husband ordered a burger and the bread was stale and he described it as the most disgusting meal he's ever had! I ordered chicken with mash potato and vegetables off the children's menu for my 2 year old daughter but we may as well have just ordered from one of the microwave pubs.....the vegetables were awful and the mash was rubbery! We complained about the food so they knocked 25% off the food bill but i still think it was completely overpriced and terrible (it came to £34 after discount!!). We also had to wait almost an hour for food!

I WOULD NEVER EAT HERE AGAIN......the whole experience has actually put me off eating at any other Frankie and Bennies (which I actually used to enjoy!).

• Visited September 2012
Mexborough, England, United Kingdom
“dont think il bother again.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2012

After hearing about Frankie & Bennys thought we would give it a try while we were in Skegness. cannot believe the price of the house fries. £3.55. The pizza was not very appealing i could have chucked one in oven myself and it probably would have looked better. Very disappointed and very expensive for what i think was a very average meal.

• Visited August 2012
England
“Holiday visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2012

We ate here at lunchtime and chose from the lunchtime menu. 3 courses for £9.95 bargain! I checked the normal price of the wrap that I ordered and it was £8.95 on its own! Very good choice on the menu as well, sometimes the cheaper menus are very limited. Good choice for the children as well - I have fussy eaters - they were well catered for! Drinks were reasonably prices and refillable. We were warmly greated and taken to our sits. Nothing was too much trouble and we were well attended. Great place to eat, highly recommended.

Visited August 2012
Bolton, Gr Manchester, England
“Substandard for Frankie and Bennys”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2012 via mobile

In our home town bolton we go to Frankie and Bennys quite often and are always happy. So we thought while we are on holiday in skegness why don't we try the local little Frankies. The little Frankies menu is a bit disappointing compared to the menu at Frankie and Bennys. There wasn't any pasta on the kids menu and only 2 pasta dishes for the adults. The waiter did put together some pasta for the kids though but I wish we hadn't bothered should have bought a packet of pasta n sauce! The table next to us had problem after problem with their food ours was just OK. They seemed to have a staff shift change halfway through our meal so service took a real down turn some people waiting to be seated just left. Also the toilets are up a very steep set of stairs hard work with 2 under 5s. Overall I wouldn't recommend. Don't think I would go to a little Frankies again.