“The Best Fish outside of Yorkshire”
Review of Seaview Fisheries

Seaview Fisheries
Ranked #33 of 229 Restaurants in Skegness
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: PE25 1BT
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Yes indeed and for the moment I would say the best fish outside of Whitby but we will see. The chips could of been better but far outweighed by the fish itself. The service was well fish and chip shop service but the produced where wonderful , the price very reasonable and the ambience well it is is just c hipy with tables but it was worth that trip just for the meal here.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

Found this place by accident. Had Haddock and chips but I must say I have had better else where. For a fish restaurant in Skegness I feel they need to try harder as I thought the amount of fish didn't warrant the price charged.

My view if you want good fish and chips in Skegness go elsewhere and your probally get them cheaper

Reviewed 4 July 2013

After a long walk found Seaview,the wife had just a fish, I had fish & chips. Fish nice ,chips very poor, left in chip box to long. Next time I will leave the chips.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

went this weekend after reading all the excellent reviews. Called at friday teatime to find they had run out of chips so had to wait 10 mins for more to be cooked. got back to caravan with fish and chips twice and they were average. sure there must be better in Skegvegas

Reviewed 19 June 2013

best fish we ever tasted really friendly staff really clean made welcome as we walked in nothing was to much trouble made up for our let down of a hotel