“Wow”
Review of Hames Chocolate Cafe - CLOSED

Hames Chocolate Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Hames Chocolate Cafe: Enjoy a light meal or an Indulgent Cake & Speciality Hot Chocolate or try one of our excellent Coffees. Try a Hot Fudge Icecream Sundae from our Icecream Parlour.You can sit and watch the Chocolatiers Making Chocolates, Fudge and Fresh Baked Goods. You can Learn about Chocolate, Try a Chocolate Cocktail, Book a Chocolate Experience: a Chocolate Workshop, a Chocolate Making Course, Have a Chocolate Party, Enjoy a Chocolate Tasting, Relax over a Chocolate Fondue or simply buy a Chocolate Gift.
Reviewed 4 May 2015 via mobile

Saw this place of here and decided to have a visit....so glad i did. The sundae was amazing! Staff we lovely, considering they were all fairly young probably first job! Deffo worth a visit tho

Reviewed 26 April 2015

Usually pop in for a coffee & a cake when we're in town, good coffee & very very nice cakes. All the staff I've had dealings with have all been very polite & professional.
It's under new management as the parent company (Hames) have decided to concentrate on the chocolate manufacturing business.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 22 April 2015

Me and my mate just had a drink there but I have to say it's a really nice cafe, very friendly and helpful staff, drinks were nice especially the ice cream shakes which are to die for. food looked delicious so hopefully we will eat there at some point. Would defiantly go there again.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 22 November 2014 via mobile

My daughter had her birthday party here for the 3rd year in a row. It's amazing and everyone had a really lovely time and loved bringing all the chocolate treats they made home. The adults also enjoyed indulging in the molten chocolate hot chocolate and profiterole cheesecake again amazing. Can't wait to come back and pick up my special order Christmas tree nothing is too much trouble xx

3  Thank lilacangel42
Reviewed 27 October 2014 via mobile

I have been here several times with my husband, with my kids and with my parents and each time enjoyed it.the staff are lovely especially the young girl whom I'm not sure if she's the manager. The food is always hot and very enjoyable and as for the desserts, sundaes are amazing , my kids adore the fondue and my parents really like the cakes and cream pastries.... Well worth a visit for anyone who enjoys high quality food and service....

2  Thank BettystJames