North Shore Hotel and Golf Club
US$118
US$107
The Royal Hotel(Skegness)
US$95
Coasters Hotel & Apartments(Skegness)(Great Value!)
US$82
The Eastleigh(Skegness)
US$61
US$59
Priceline
All reviewsgolf breakpro shopgolf societysingle roomsea viewsunday carverylovely hotelfamily roomgood nights sleepfollowing morningvisit skegnesstown centresea frontbreakfast was excellentcooked breakfastgolfersparkland
Reviewed 29 June 2012

we went to a wedding dinner here on the 9th of july and it was fantastic faultless great food great service the staff were charming and welcoming we could not fault this hotel at all and would defiantly recommend this hotel to anybody :)

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
William H, General Manager at North Shore Hotel and Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you for your lovely review, and was pleased you had an
enjoyable stay. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 29 June 2012

I personally think that the staff were very cheerful and very nice and I had a conversation although short ones with more than one member of staff while they were serving the mains and puddings. The staff were very polite and helpful my son being young decided after receiving his main he wanted a different meal and the staff were quite happy to get him something different and he then did the same with the pudding and again the staff quite happily went to fetch him what he wanted. As for the evening buffet I do have one complaint and that is it wasn't easy to find my children sandwiches they would eat because it was dark in the room but my question is this, if I couldn't see the filling how could you see finger marks and even if you could it quite easily have been a child before you in the line that caused them.
I also had a problem with my little monkey of a son going walkies during the night do and instantly all the staff rallied round and searched the hotel and the golf course. I am very grateful that a member of staff along with a guest found him play with some balls off a pool table . But the point is they made every effort including some running round the golf course.
The service was slow in terms of a normal meal but it wasn't a normal meal it was a wedding and I would like to see you serve 80 guests in less than 2 hours. I personally think that they did very well and really enjoyed my meal. The roast potatoes partially were to die for and I would come back and eat again purely for those.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Happy_visitor968
William H, General Manager at North Shore Hotel and Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2014

Thank you for your review, and note your remarks.
The Team are pleased you enjoyed your stay and
food. We will take onboard your room comments.
Look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

me and my new wife gt married on the 9th of june at attershall castle not far from skegness , we went to the norht shore afterwards with some 80 guests for our wedding breakfast and evening buffet plus a nights stay in the honeymoon suite . I cant prise the staff higher they were all professional and smart as well as having great personalities to boot . the wedding breakfast was comprised of a 3 course meal with 2 diffrent menu choices per course followed by coffees and cake cutting . the food was excellent it really was . I had a herb crusted beef and could have easily finished all 80 other guests if theyd had it too . all the staff were extreamly accomodating even with all the kids that were there and the 'fussy eaters' Mark the hotel manager is a credit to best western. He helped with all the planning of the event and put up with numerous calls from the now Mrs D over the last year panicing and asking random questions leading up to the day to which he sorted out striaght away. it was good to know our big day was in safe hands :) the evening buffet was also fantastic again food spot on and well presented and better than we had expected . one of our guests during the night had her kids with her and had one to many shandys and lost track of one her kids much to everyones horror . all the staff immediatly dropped what they were doing and began to help this woman track down the kid shed lost , which we all thought was brilliant of them . they soon found him and returned him . we stayed in honeymoon suite for the night and again couldnt fault it .beds were comfy and there were large tv screens , coffee making gear and a huge bathroom . the veiws out the main window overlooked the beacha nd the sea which was lovely to wake up to and the other overlook the golf course again another lovely sight on a sunny morning . Id reccommend this hotel to anyone and even tho i live localy would stay again for a bit or R&R with the new wife . Id like to thank everyone involved who made our day so special

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pjdicko
William H, General Manager at North Shore Hotel and Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2015

Thank you for your review, and was delighted
to see your stay was a success.
I look forward to welcoming you back next year.
Your other comments have been noted, and
I would only say, it is always our goal to provide
the best stay possible for all of our guests.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

I chose to have my wedding recp here earlier this month, and was completely satisfied with the service, the food was of excellent quality i tried both starters both mains and both puddings i could not have asked for better food, the evening buffet was that good i took what wasnt eaten home with me :) the staff was welcoming and asked everyone at the end if they had enjoyed there meal to which everyone replied that it was lovely, however a few reviews down someone disagrees, well to that person, thankyou for saying my wedding was boring!! You are obviously no friend of mine to say this behind my back!!!! Anyway huge thanks to northshore and all the staff you made the day very memorable Aaaa****** all the way

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank mrsdicko2012
William H, General Manager at North Shore Hotel and Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2015

Thank you for your review, it was a delight to
have your group with us.
I have passed your comments onto the Team,
and I am sure this will inspire them even more.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

For the price we paid the hotel was unbeatable, the staff great and the breakfast top notch. Theres plenty of free parking and Skegness is only a 10 minutes walk away down the beach.

• Stayed: June 2012