All reviews golf break pro shop golf society round of golf single room sea view lovely hotel family room sunday carvery cooked to perfection tea and coffee making facilities visit skegness town centre sea front breakfast was excellent cooked breakfast couldn't fault
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Fantastic short stay, arrived Sunday afternoon, Myself Partner and Grandson, car parking to the rear of the hotel, reception staff welcoming, Room was nice clean and tidy and well decorated, bath room area very modern and clean with a non slip floor, lovely view from our sea facing room, (you could hear the roar of the sea, Sea front approx. 300m, (did you hear the cock pheasant) good brisk walk along the sea front in to town and back, ( did you hear the cock pheasant.) took evening meal off the bar menu , ( mixed grill ) good value, and a pint of the black stuff, went down, slept very well, good bed, small windows open to catch the sea air. Breakfast was off high quality, with the staff of equal high standard. On departing while stood at my car I saw the cock pheasant perched in a tree. will I return. Yes,

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
William H, General Manager at North Shore Hotel and Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Thank you for your review,I have passed on your
comments to the Team.
I will try and arrange for the pheasant to be on site
when you next return, but no guarantees.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Setting of Hotel is good and quiet at night as main road is not close. Rooms and food at hotel excellent. What let it down their Wi-Fi provider is very poor with lose of signal, maybe they should change provider. Hot water is again a let down in that at certain times of day water is lukewarm so replacement of boiler facility is needed.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
William H, General Manager at North Shore Hotel and Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Many thanks for your response, and look forward to seeing you again
when you are next this way.
I am pleased to advise that the Wi-Fi is being replaced shortly,
so the problems you experienced will be a thing of the past.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

We only stayed one night but it was excellent. Our stay was a freebie paid for with points on our loyalty card, and I did wonder if they might be put us a sub standard room because of this. I need not have worried, we had room 103 which is small but perfect in every way, including a sea view. The bathroom was spotless although we did struggle to get a hot shower first thing in the morning. Breakfast as usual was excellent, hot and plentiful.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
William H, General Manager at North Shore Hotel and Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Thank you for your comments following your recent
stay with us.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel
in the near future.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Very convenient for Spring Harvest as a day visitor at Butlins. Excellent location. Very comfortable. The staff were extremely helpful, especially as regards food, helping me with my 5 year old grandson. They interacted with him in a friendly way. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Many thanks for your review and confirn
I have passed your comments to the
Team.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

A great value holiday with really helpful and friendly staff. Food was excellent with plenty to eat.
The rooms were good enough for a Golfing Holiday with some mates - clear and comfortable.
What made it stand out for me was the excellent service received.
Will go again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
William H, General Manager at North Shore Hotel and Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Thank you for your response, I have passed on your comments to the
Team. I look forward to welcoming you back to North Shore