North Shore Hotel and Golf Club
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$129
US$125
The Sun Hotel(Skegness)
US$123
US$111
The Crown Hotel(Skegness)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$67
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgolf breakpro shopgolf societysingle roomsea viewsunday carverylovely hotelfamily roomgood nights sleepfollowing morningvisit skegnesstown centresea frontbreakfast was excellentcooked breakfastgolfersparkland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We had a great evening meal & breakfast, top quality & plenty of it. A lovely room, which was converted from a twin into a double as requested, I can't understand why I couldn't book a double room in the first place though as they only have to push the 2 single beds together? The golf course was in excellant condition & challanging which made our overnight stay perfect.

Room Tip: Upper rooms have better views generally.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mick N
William H, General Manager at North Shore Hotel and Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thank you for your review, and the comments you make.
I look forward to welcoming you back in due course.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Stayed with the Mid-shires golf society over the weekend, and what a joy it was.From the great welcome we received on arrival, (Katie and Steph) to the food (the fish and chips is a must) to the well maintained golf course, apart from when the heavens opened on Sunday, but you cant blame the hotel for that. The rooms are clean and comfy as is the bathroom, a credit to the house keeping staff. There were 54 society members who attended this event, and to my knowledge no one had a problem with this hotel or its facilities. May well return in the future, if only to get my belt which i left behind ;-) would recommend to all golfers.

Room Tip: I don' think anyone had a problem with their room (out of 54 society members) which was very much the whole hotel>
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
William H, Owner at North Shore Hotel and Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Thank you for your excellent review. I will pass your comments onto the Team.
I look forward to welcoming you back to North Shore next year.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I went to the North Shore Yesterday for a Sunday Carvery whilst visiting Skegness.... I usually go to Grand Central on the Seafront... but as there was no parking we decided to try here... the food was nice, if not quite as good as Grand Central (that is a hard task) my real reason for this review is the downright rude, bossy, borderline bully woman (short with blonde curly hair) who was serving behind the bar, she was avoiding serving people and putting it all on the poor boy (young with dark almost long hair) who was with her... she appeared to be trying to "monitor" him and it was clear to see she was putting him under pressure, quite a lot of the other customers picked up on this too, I dont know if she was management or the owner but surely on a busy Sunday afternoon the lad needed help... i can only describe it as poor management i suppose but if this lady was there to monitor there should of been more staff... its quite simple food 4/5 staffing 2/5 settings 5/5

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sandrashug
William H, General Manager at North Shore Hotel and Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your time
here over the week-end, and that you enjoyed the
food.
I was very disappointed to read your other comments,
and feel that if this had been brought either to my
Duty Manager or myself this could have been
resolved immediately.
I would welcome your contacting me in order to obtain
the facts
Re-capping on the day, there were 4 staff on duty
which was more than adequate for the business.I can assure
you that both my Team and I strive each and every day to
ensure the highest standards of Customer Care and
Service are delivered. I also believe we do have one of
the best Sunday Lunch Carveries in Skegness which our
loyal clientle testify to each week.
I look forward to hearing from you further.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Travelled as a couple, stayed for 3 nights, in The Lodge - which is a 3 room building overlooking the 9th & 18th greens, and a 50 yard stroll to reception.
Pros:-
Bed was enormous and VERY comfy, with quality linen; room a reasonable size, space for my Golf Clubs & Trolley; T.V a good size; spacious on suite with Bath/Shower; excellent Breakfast; Staff very obliging & pleasant ( except for ignorant gingerheaded member of greenstaff ).

Cons:-
No Aircon / no WiFi in lodge; quite small window with limited ability to get ventilation

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
William H, Manager at North Shore Hotel and Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

So pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.
Hoping to welcome you back soon.
The negative point you mention has been attended to.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Basic room with bathroom, tea making facilities. Bed was so comfortable. really cheap. I arrived early (12 ish) and room wasn't available to enter, but they provided me with my key as I wasn't returning til late.
Excellent Value for money

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
William H, General Manager at North Shore Hotel and Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

am delighted you had an enjoyable stay.
Hoping you will return soon.