It is situated in front of a caravan site, but dont let that put you off. This is a good quality hotel not 4 star but nothing really wrong with it. Could be one of the better seaside hotels in Skegness but a long way from the beach and town. There is a bus that goes on the site which is helpful. I could pick spots like the 2 big lumps stuck up in the carpet in the foyer not a good advert. Both days we stayed there were weddings but they didn't bother us and weren't noisy at all. Staff were pleasant and attentive as well. Food was mediocre, nothing special but tasted niuce. Room was large and real nice. Bed was comfy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This landmark hotel places the emphasis on style, comfort and above all, relaxation. Southview Hotel provides a variety of luxurious double, twin and accessible rooms. Each room features an en-suite bathroom, colour TV, internet access, trouser press, ironing centre and tea & coffee making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo and LateRooms so you can book your Southview Park Hotel - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southview Park Hotel - Park Skegness
- Southview Leisure Park Skegness
- Southview Hotel Skegness