“Simply delicious”

W Italian Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 488 Restaurants in Rotherham
Reviewed 28 November 2023 via mobile

Second visit and again outstanding meals, pasta and halibut delicious, kids really enjoyed pizza too, would definitely recommend to everyone

Date of visit: November 2023

Reviewed 10 November 2023

Came for lunch with family and had some delicious pizza. The price was also reasonable for a pizza and a glass of wine each. I'd really recommend this place on the basis of good authentic food, friendly staff and a great atmosphere.

Date of visit: October 2023
Reviewed 30 September 2023 via mobile

Amazing costumer service and amazing food. Made a reservation and as soon as i walked in they knew my name, took me and my boyfriend to a table and pulled out my chair for me to sit on. Quick, friendly and efficient service with amazing food. Would definitely recommend and definitely come again.

Date of visit: September 2023
Reviewed 16 August 2023 via mobile

Very nice restaurant, had a lovely starter and drinks, main did seem to come very quickly after the starter was cleared. My main was nice but my wife’s pasta was undercooked….we didn’t complain but when asked if all was ok we mentioned said pasta only to be told in a very patronising way that we didn’t understand how pasta should be! Now pasta isn’t such a mystery these days it’s not some exotic food we can’t get our heads around…once we’d mentioned this we felt like we were no longer welcome…no desert menu, no coffee just the bill. Very disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2023
Reviewed 25 July 2023 via mobile

The food and service was excellent but I had a gift voucher for one hundred pounds which I was told by the waitress that as I had only used seventy pound of it that they did not give change. I explained to her that I did not want money back but could I have a voucher for the thirty pound which was left.
I was told in no uncertain terms that that was not possible. This was not thier policy. I was astounded that they could take the money from my daughters for a birthday gift but was never told that all the money had to be used.
So PLEASE DO NOT BUY GIFT VOUCHERS from this restaurant it is a rip off.
One very upset lady!!!!!!

Date of visit: July 2023