“Can't fault it”
Review of The Hind

The Hind
Ranked #95 of 329 Restaurants in Rotherham
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: This stunning pub is set on the hill with a beautiful spacious beer garden for summer and a roaring fire for the winter. Food is served from 12pm-10pm Monday to Friday and we serve a lovley brunch bettween 10am-12pm Saturday and Sunday with the full menu starting at 12pm. So if its just a coffee and a muffin or a full blown meal, come in an see what treats we have to offer. We also have a full bar stocking Wines, Spirits, Beers and our very own Ember Ale.
Reviewed 4 July 2014

All staff was welcoming and couldn't do enough for there customers. I would highly recommend the hind for all occasions. A meal or quiet pint as there is no bad language tolerated and no one is made to feel better or worst than any other customer, ideal for kids. I'd give special credit to the manageress and her team on 3/7/14 the pub was really busy and they still made me feel like my custom was appreciated.

1  Thank MrP-Rotherham

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Took my 4 yr old grandson for a meal and met up with my youngest daughter(29) 2 bar staff when we were waiting for drinks and childmenu.dark haired girl totally blanked us and walked straight pstto chat and serve some guys.left to blonde haired girl.helpful to serve.one thing that really puts me off is when you are looking forward to an impromptu meal to be treated quite badly.so much so its put us off going.my daughter a teacher did say thatfrom her regularvisits if this girl is serving she is always like it.anyway bearing in mind we had 4 yr old and wanting to pay for 2 bills.quite easy onewould have thought.this dark haired girl kirsty I think decided to acknowledge us as we were ready to leave.possible tip I don't think and unhelpful down to a tee.surely there are better people to serve with friendly faces and less attitude.20mins later we left.thank goodness best partof the experience.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Called today for Sunday lunch, not been for years. You only get roast potatoes which were like black rocks,mash or new you have to pay extra for !!! should have gone and asked the chef if they would eat it !! Everything was luck warm where's I like like my dinner hot. I certainly will not be going back ever again, and would not recommend to anyone. I would advise you spend your money elsewhere.

1  Thank Vicky A
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Visited this pub with girlfriends for a natter n food.To be honest I dont really get excited when we meet in The Hind..Overall atmosphere is safe suburbia..I ordered the steak and ale pie.Pie top was just a load of air posing as puff pastry the inside contained all of three pieces of meat!!. The mash potato tasted like smash and the veg were boiled to a pulp..My friend ordered the multiseed salad which actually I wished I had ordered..On the plus side the chocolate icecream was rather nice.

1  Thank joklavi
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We visited here a few years ago and it was lovely but recently things have changed. The food took ages to arrive, when it did it was cold and limp. The real ales are a good selling point, the bar area itself it's nice, with a few cosy spots to sit.
Would return again, but just for a drink, average pub grub at best.

3  Thank Lizzy_lu123