“rotherham”

Ibis Rotherham East
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Rotherham

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Alnwick, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We use this hotel regularly when visiting family nearby. Friendly, helpful staff on duty. Rooms are basic but clean, warm, comfortable and serviced on a daily basis. We have small dogs and they are always made welcome on arrival. Looking forward to our next visit already!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

3 Thank Julie R
IbisRotherhamEast, General Manager at Ibis Rotherham East, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time write your kind review. We look forward to welcoming you back to Ibis Rotherham in the near future.
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Visiting family for the weekend. Staying at the Ibis is hassle free and such good value it's better than staying with the family! The room was spotless and the location is very handy for us. We also use the Ibis in Shipley.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

2 Thank Bill J
IbisRotherham, General Manager at Ibis Rotherham East, responded to this review, 21 December 2013
My team and I thank you very much for taking the time to post your thoughts on here. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit, and I hope to welcome you back to the Ibis Hotel in Rotherham.

Kay :Buttery
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Great location right next to motor way and good restaurants. There are a couple of amazing pubs around.

The staff is ver friendly and helping. Although the breakfast is mor or less was a disappointment and

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

2 Thank U K
IbisRotherham, General Manager at Ibis Rotherham East, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Thank you for your kind review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.
Sunderland, England
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

To be honest my expectations weren't high when I paid £29.95 for a 1 night stay but I was pleasantly surprised. My hubby and I came to Rotherham for a friends 30th birthday party and found the staff helpful upon arrival.

The room was clean (yes there was a stain on the carpet but there was a note from housekeeping explaining a new one was on order and it had been deep cleaned). I actually didn't notice it until I read the note and went hunting for it). A bit disappointed that there was no bath but again, for such a great price I can't and won't complain.

And then there's the bed...OMG, sooo comfortable. My hubby wanted to sneak it home but doubt we'd get it past reception!!!! Room wasn't too hot which I often find in hotel rooms and location great (next to a morrisons, bannatynes, mcdonalds and a pub). There's a small bar behind reception but we didn't try it so can't comment on price or choice.

It's a budget hotel...and it does exactly what it says on the tin. There are no frills but if you're staying over for business or a function it's perfect.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank KellsBelles
Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.
Kind regards,