“Sunday lunch”

Ranked #105 of 326 Restaurants in Rotherham
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Me and my partner went for Sunday lunch today, as we was looking to try somewhere new. I called to prebook as on their website it said it was advisable. This is quite a deceptive pub from the outside it looks massive but it it's quite small inside. Parking is difficult as the pub has no carpark.
When we walked in we found it a bit uncomfortable as the pub was full of local people, which because we had never been before we stood out.
The food was lovely, you had a choice of hand carved pork with cracking or beef with stuffing both was cooked to perfection. There was also a wide selection on veg which is all self service.
The prices was reasonable at just £7.50 for Sunday lunch. You do need to spend over £10 if you are paying by card.

3  Thank Dannyf1987

Reviewed 20 August 2012

WOW! The friendliest place I have ever eaten.The food is FANTASTIC.I'll leave everything else for you to find out for yourself.Try it you will be amazed! Oh and book to avoid disappointment.
I know this is only a short review,but now i'll just sit and watch everyone else make there comments.

4  Thank audi18ts