“First trip”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Went to "Kebabish" on Friday night with two friends. The experience is a little bit "no frills" but the food was delicious and for £12 for starter, main, rice and drink you can't go wrong! I would definitely go again, the only thing I would say for anyone fancying a trip there is to wrap up warm as the place was freezing cold and I had to sit in my coat :-)

Reviewed 31 December 2013

We rarely go to this type of restaurant so this was a new experience for us. It was meant as a pit stop as we were only passing through but we ended up staying much longer to enjoy the food.
The staff were most attentive from the welcome to until we left. It is bright and very clean. The food presentation was exquisite and the tastes outstanding.
The manager clearly noticed we weren't regular curry eaters and carefully guided us through the menu with some polite advise.
We took a look around afterwards and noticed the private areas at the side with low tables and cushions to sit on instead of chairs.
We will definetly be going back with a much larger party next time.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Me and my family are really happy that Kebabish came to Rotherham and we were even happier when we found out how lovely the staff are and how great the food is at an affordable place! (Compared to Akbars) me and my mother find ourselves having dinner at Kebabish at least twice a week after being at work and university! The staff are always so welcoming and friendly. The place itself is stunning and well spaced and not to mention spotless! The food is amazing, their biryani and curries are so flavoursome. The family section at the back is so lovely and private as well. An all and all amazing restaurant, I'd recommend this place to anyone who's looking for some spice!

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Very good kebabs and nicely fitted out resteraunt.

Only grumble is the service seems to be a little slow.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I visited on 25th November in the late evening, and found the service to be most attentive and welcoming. However, I came here on recommendation and I can now heartily recommend it myself
It is a clean and modern restaurant and takeaway and you can watch your food being prepared.
I had fish masala for starter and Achar Gosht with Roti. The fish was simply excellent and a good sized portion too. I began to wonder if I could manage the main course.
I could see the meal being freshly cooked for me, and the portion size was good. The main course tasted divine.
Go visit this restaurant, and I would rate this very highly, potentially one of the best value restaurants in South Yorkshire. The quality of food and preparation was first class!
No licensed bar, but no harm in staying sober!