“Dining at Sloanes, Wickersley”
Review of Cuccinis

Cuccinis
Ranked #2 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Rotherham
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Four of us dined at Sloanes on Friday evening. Not wanting to sit partially outside we were given a table upstairs. As we were the only ones upstairs there was no atmosphere and tables and chairs were in disarray. We felt the menu was somewhat limited as there was nothing fairly plain on offer, however the food was beautifully presented and delicious, if slightly pricey. Slightly disappointed after having lovely lunches at Cucccinis.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

This is just to clarify my previous review. The dinner I referred to was at Sloanes Restaurant and not at Cuccinis. Unfortunately Sloanes is not listed separately.
As stated before I go to both restaurants and they are both very good.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I visited this restaurant with friends and was absolutely delighted with everything. We were approached immediately we entered and shown to our table. The attitude of the staff was excellent from start to finish. The food couldn't be faulted. I had three courses, and for the main course I ordered fishcakes, this was the best fishcake I have ever tasted and all three courses were a delight. The party I was with all made similar comments.
I visit cuccinis regularly and have never had a poor meal and again the attitude of the staff is excellent. I also visit the Courtyard in Wickersley and although this is very good indeed, I prefer cuccinis. I have no hesitation in recommending both Sloanes and Cuccinis to anyone.
I would suggest if anyone wants a bog standard pub lunch then go to a pub, but if you want something special then try Sloanes.

1  Thank Ray1955
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We had a meal with friends at Sloane's the other evening. I enjoyed every morsel. The staff were very attentive and helpful. I had soup to start with which was very tasty, it could have been a little hotter but nothing to complain about. I normally do not eat burgers, but glad I did, it was beautiful and obviously prime beef which came with a side salad and chips. I had sticky toffee pudding for desert which was quite different from any I have ever had before and was very tasty.
We had coffee afterwards which I am normally very picky about, particularly as some places do not make it hot enough but this was. In fact I wish I knew the blend of their coffee for my own coffee machine.
This is a special place to dine and not your run of the mill pub food. I will definitely be visiting there again. We congratulated the chef whilst we were there because we were so impressed.

1  Thank moira1
Reviewed 10 May 2014

My husband and I went for Sunday Lunch and we felt it was one of the best Sunday Lunches we have had and very good value.The decor is modern and very tasteful,staff very polite and friendly.
There was a good choice on the menu and you can opt for 1,2 or 3 courses.We decided to try all three and were not disappointed.I had roast beef with yorkshire pudding and the vegetables were cooked just perfect.My husband had fish which he really enjoyed.The warm chocolate brownie served with double cream is to die for and the cheeseboard offered a good variety of cheese.We had a leisurely lunch in great surroundings and could not fault anything.Our total bill for 3 courses each,bottle beer,bottle wine and coffees came to just over £50.00 which we considered great value.We will certainly be returning.