Lowest prices for your stay
PremierInn.com
£44
Hotels.com
Algotels
Dream42325085636

Pleasant stay at Rotherham Premier Inn

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Feb 2024
The room was clean, warm and comfortable and we had everything we needed for an overnight stay. Remember to take body lotion and tissues though as these are not provided. We slept well in the large comfy bed and enjoyed watching the rugby on TV.
We had a friendly welcome and the staff were helpful when we needed to check in early.
Breakfast was good, filling and very tasty.The staff were very pleasant and service was excellent.
This was our third visit and we would happily return next time there is a family event.
Date of stay: February 2024
Restaurant
    £84
2.1 miles from Premier Inn Rotherham East
View more hotels in Rotherham
All reviews beefeater next door no lift beefeater restaurant car park attached beefeater meal deal family room room was clean night's sleep top floor would stay again excellent breakfast excellent stay lady on reception evening meal visiting family good size
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2024

We stayed for 2 nights in the Premier Inn at Rotherham as we had a funeral.to go.to. We had an issue with hot water but the gentleman on duty for the time we were there was very helpful. He went over and above to help us when my husband reported that the water wasn't very hot. Very friendly staff, very friendly and helpful manager. Thank you.

Room tip: If you wanted a drink in The evening be aware the beefeater attached to the premier shuts at 10 but there is a snooker club on.the opposite side
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2024

It was essential to be able to use wifi for business, during my stay. It was not working and staff advised this was normal. I was told even reception for mobile data is variable, due to the location. I paid to upgrade the wifi service. It was not working. Told I would get a refund. Did not happen. I managed, eventually, to tether my mobile wifi to my laptop and got some joy. Staff were friendly but unable to resolve the problem with hotel's wifi.

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2024

I stayed at the hotel to be near my son who was admitted to the Northern General Hospital for six days. Everyone was really kind and supportive to me during what was a very stressful time. They asked after my son, tried their best to allocate me the same room every night and Steve gave me a bar of chocolate to keep my chin up. Staff at the next door Beefeater also kindly warmed up some broth I had bought for my son in hospital. I’d like to thank everyone so much for their help. (The hotel rooms were nice too!)

Reviewed 29 January 2024

We stayed with some family members for one night, rooms were a great size, nice and clean with everything we needed for the night, parking was great also plenty of spaces, and well lite, great options to go to the beefeater next door for food and drinks, although we did not use that facility as we went to a family party, we have already booked for a 2 night stay in August for another family function, ideal location and plenty of shops, pubs and takeaways near by, would highly recommend anyone to stay here

1  Thank nelliott559
Reviewed 29 January 2024

The hotel was a standard Premier Inn. The room was clean and tidy, with the exception of the desk chair upholstery being stained and in need of cleaning. The staff were very friendly. However, when I went for breakfast on the Saturday morning the restaurant in the adjoining Beefeater was very crowded with locals who weren't staying in the hotel. I was told that I would have to wait 50 mins to get a table despite there being told that the empty tables on the other side of the restaurant were not being used as they didn't have enough staff on duty to do so. I was told I should have booked a table when I checked it at the hotel, but I didn't know at that stage what time I would be up and ready for breakfast. Due to my time constraints I had to leave without my breakfast. Surely the restaurant should have tables put aside for hotel guests only. Be warned!

1  Thank FleggyJon