PremierInn.com
Agoda.com
No booking fees
Alex B
North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Jamie and staff were very nice
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Feb 2024via mobile
The hotel is well placed for the competition I’m involved with and was easy to access.
The room was clean and spacious and the food portions were very good!
Jamie on reception was very welcoming and happy to help which put us at ease. The value of the stay was excellent.
Date of stay: February 2024Trip type: Travelled as a couple
  • ZenHotels.com
    £84
2.1 miles from Premier Inn Rotherham East
View more hotels in Rotherham
All reviews beefeater next door no lift beefeater restaurant car park attached beefeater meal deal family room room was clean night's sleep top floor would stay again excellent breakfast excellent stay lady on reception evening meal visiting family good size
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 February 2024

The room was clean, warm and comfortable and we had everything we needed for an overnight stay. Remember to take body lotion and tissues though as these are not provided. We slept well in the large comfy bed and enjoyed watching the rugby on TV.
We had a friendly welcome and the staff were helpful when we needed to check in early.
Breakfast was good, filling and very tasty.The staff were very pleasant and service was excellent.
This was our third visit and we would happily return next time there is a family event.

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2024

We stayed for 2 nights in the Premier Inn at Rotherham as we had a funeral.to go.to. We had an issue with hot water but the gentleman on duty for the time we were there was very helpful. He went over and above to help us when my husband reported that the water wasn't very hot. Very friendly staff, very friendly and helpful manager. Thank you.

Room tip: If you wanted a drink in The evening be aware the beefeater attached to the premier shuts at 10 but there is a snooker club on.the opposite side
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2024

It was essential to be able to use wifi for business, during my stay. It was not working and staff advised this was normal. I was told even reception for mobile data is variable, due to the location. I paid to upgrade the wifi service. It was not working. Told I would get a refund. Did not happen. I managed, eventually, to tether my mobile wifi to my laptop and got some joy. Staff were friendly but unable to resolve the problem with hotel's wifi.

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2024

I stayed at the hotel to be near my son who was admitted to the Northern General Hospital for six days. Everyone was really kind and supportive to me during what was a very stressful time. They asked after my son, tried their best to allocate me the same room every night and Steve gave me a bar of chocolate to keep my chin up. Staff at the next door Beefeater also kindly warmed up some broth I had bought for my son in hospital. I’d like to thank everyone so much for their help. (The hotel rooms were nice too!)

Reviewed 29 January 2024

We stayed with some family members for one night, rooms were a great size, nice and clean with everything we needed for the night, parking was great also plenty of spaces, and well lite, great options to go to the beefeater next door for food and drinks, although we did not use that facility as we went to a family party, we have already booked for a 2 night stay in August for another family function, ideal location and plenty of shops, pubs and takeaways near by, would highly recommend anyone to stay here

1  Thank nelliott559