“good over night stay”

and 1 more site!
Brecon Hotel Rotherham Sheffield
Ranked #15 of 15 Hotels in Rotherham
Reviewed 24 January 2012

last minuet booking was greeted by a freindly manager, hotel its self is having major renovations which are well needed as i used to live in rotherham I have seen the changes they are making for the better update was well needed. The room we stayed in was in the annex upper floor, on entering the building from the lower level fresh smelling warm enviroment, the room was the same, furniture a little dated was in good condition, bathroom was large and warm nice deep wide bath, bed was comfy, tv of good size, plenty of tea and coffee enough for an overnight stay.
The only downside was not enough pillows, maybe next time we would ask for more.

Room Tip: its quiet in the annex. probably when renovations are done in main hotel we will try them.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
12  Thank chezzer1967

Reviewed 3 January 2012

I first stayed at the Brecon to attend a colleagues leaving do nearby, the hotel main building is undergoing complete renovation to restore it to its former glory as a top establishment in Rotherham. I stayed in the newer annex building which was comfortable, warm, good facilities including free wi-fi and the general manager Mr.Azad Yousaf could not have been more helpful, I am back here on business and booked straight back in to the Brecon, reasonable price for a lot of service. I look forward to the opening of the refurbished main building to which I will make a point of attending

Room Tip: The annex is fairly new with good rooms
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
17  Thank chappo1949
Reviewed 3 December 2011

I stayed here for one week. The accommodation is good; the quality/price is well deserved.
I am from outside UK and whenever I needed some information the guy on reception help me alot.
The room was clean and tidy, internet is working good, good heating system and most important the hotel area it’s very quiet.
I will be pleased to come here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
16  Thank Marius U
Reviewed 23 November 2011

rooms smelled of damp and what could only be described as human waste !
beds were so loud it was unbelievable kept waking myself up when moving in my sleep
next morning I canceled my room at reception and was told no refund possible as I booked over the phone even when on the website it stated free cancelation policy the manager mr Patel flatly refused like I said if you stay here your mad take this review as a warning !!!!

• Stayed: November 2011
3  Thank jakey111
Reviewed 18 August 2011

I took my son to look at Sheffield Hallam Uni in Oct 2010 and as he has just got in so we are staying there again before he moves into his Hall. The food was excellent and the staff friendly. The room was clean and tidy.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
8  Thank John B
Reviewed 26 February 2011

my wife and I have just stayed the night and i have to say i was very happy we stayed in one of the rooms in the annexe .it was tidy and comfortable ,the breakfast was lovely and filling the staff were helpful and very courtious it made the stay i would recommend to anyone

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank johnnnnyboyy
Reviewed 1 November 2010

We recently held our Golden Wedding lunch for 50 people at the Brecon. Our guests ranged in age from 8weeks old to 87 years. All were catered for in a cheerful, efficient and friendly manner. We had a delightful afternoon and feedback from our guests was all very positive and full pf praise for the staff.

• Stayed: October 2010