The Welcome Inn
US$78
HolidayInn.com
Red Lion Inn(Todwick)
US$83
Ibis Rotherham East(Rotherham)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$65
US$73
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbowling alleysheffield arenaten minute driveextra teacontinental breakfastcar parkgreat value for moneyair concheap staygood sizeroom was cleanstandard hotelsaturday nightan ideal locationtea and coffee making facilitiesthe pubseen better days
Reviewed 11 May 2012

I was looking for a hotel for me and my wife as we had tickets for sheffield arena. This Hotel is only about five mins away by car and is really value for money at only £45. The staff are really friendly and the rooms are really nice with a flat screen tv with sky, broadband, air conditioning ect. I found the rooms very clean and comfy. We also had free use of the gym next door which we didnt use but looked very nice with swimming pool saunas ect. Also just next door is a huge bowling ally with a bar and a food place. will be recommending to friends.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank matt4114
Reviewed 9 May 2012

I stayed at the welcome inn in May 2012 and i had to write to congatulate the hotel. From the minute we walked in the staff were really friendly and helpfull.The rooms were very clean and modern.you also get free use of the oasis healthclub next door which is huge.It has a beautifull pool steamroom and saunas and jacuzzi .There is also a 24 ten pin bowl with bars and a Wimpy.and amusement arcade, there was even discounts in there for hotel guests.All this for £45.00 total value for money.I wiil be telling everyone i know about it.

Room Tip: Room was spot on.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 931lee1964
Reviewed 14 February 2012

I had to write on here after my recent stay. After reading reviews on here, i was dreading arriving and seeing where i was staying. To my surprise i arrived to a lovely clean, modern room with excellent facilities. We had booked a concert at the sheffield arena and was only a 5 minutes taxi ride away. For £42 bed and breakfast for 2 people, this was fantastic.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank hmiller99
Reviewed 13 December 2011

First of all the hotel is NOT situated near to the motorpoint arena which is the main reason why me and my partner booked to stay here. I can only descibe this hotel as a YMCA block of flats. The carpet in our room was filthy, the room was cold, the 'ensuite' was like the public tiolets in a supermarket and the towels were dirty. All night all we could here was shouting and banging of doors, which the receptionist didnt do anything about. I will never stay in this hotel ever again. Thats £42 we will never get back.

Room Tip: Dont book any room at all.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kath H
Reviewed 13 December 2011

Clean, basic, new. Reasonably price. Comfy beds. Very helpful friendly lady in reception who organised a taxi for us. We only needed basic so this hotel was perfect for us.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family