“much better than I thought”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rotherham Leisure Complex
Ranked #30 of 42 things to do in Rotherham
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Baby buggy parking, Stairs / lift, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I didn't really think it was going to be great because of where it is situated but I was pleasantly surprised its lovely and clean great family facilities
Plenty of room to swim great for kids to learn and also play in the lazy river and on the fluke, they also have a steam room and sauna which you an use on membership.
Also available is a gym, rock climbing cafe which I have not used yet so I cannot comment.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

This leisure centre has a good sized pool, a fab slide and good changing rooms. My two girls go in the pool by themselves as they are old enough, so my husband and I watch from the side with a coffee. My older daughter has also been on the climbing wall here which she really enjoyed.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I go swimming here about 3 times a week.i am a swimming member and it is worth it for me,the life guards are friendly people both male and female,theres a little café if you want a drink or food,dont know about the gym as I don't go.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I visited this leisure centre to go swimming with my family yesterday, and loved it! It is very clean and value for money and cant wait to go again. All the kids loved it and want to go again and I cannot fault it. The only thing I would add is that there is only one slide which is dissapointed as doncaster, sheffield, and barnsley swimming baths have more slides. But overall I would say it is great family fun.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Used to be a member here before leaving to go to University and the service was very good. The gym is very well equipped and spacious. Never attended a class so I cannot comment but the studio they do it in looked spacious enough. Another benefit is that you can use your membership at other Leisure Complex in the area.