Stayed two nights at this hotel on a visit to my home county of Essex. Convenient if coming by train (North Station) and 10 minute walk into town (albeit up North Hill). Could get a bus if necessary). In general all Premier Inns are the same so you expect a certain standard and that is what I got. However, I felt the lady member of staff who greeted me was particularly friendly (which I appreciated as I was on my own) and was very informative.
Despite the hotels location on the busy Cowdray Avenue, it is set well back from the road, rooms have double glazing, were quiet and I had a good nights sleep. I would most definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Roman temples and landscapes beloved by John Constable right on your doorstep ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Colchester Cowdray Avenue (A133) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Colchester Central Hotel Colchester
- Premier Inn Colchester Cowdray Avenue (A133) Hotel Essex