Spent three nights and had a very pleasant stay. Really friendly and smiling staff, quiet place and good food. Due to a graduation at the uni, all hotels were fully booked, but I got the last room which was a room designet for disableds. Plenty of space and comfy bed. Nice touch that the full breakfast was ordered from the waiter and made everything I ordered really fresh. Had dinner at the restaurant once which was pretty good - plenty of food, but perhaps a little bit bland. Not much to complain about, though. Would definately stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Roman temples and landscapes beloved by John Constable right on your doorstep ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Colchester Cowdray Avenue (A133) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Colchester Central Hotel Colchester
- Premier Inn Colchester Cowdray Avenue (A133) Hotel Essex