We stayed 1 night after flight from USA before leaving from Harwich Port for British Isle cruise. Staff very nice and restaurant next door just fine and quite convenient as it was raining the day we arrived. The next day a pleasant and sunny walk to Colchester Park and Castle and breakfast in town. We thought this was the perfect place to stay for a night prior to cruise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Roman temples and landscapes beloved by John Constable right on your doorstep ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Colchester Cowdray Avenue (A133) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Colchester Central Hotel Colchester
- Premier Inn Colchester Cowdray Avenue (A133) Hotel Essex