“Excellent food”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
colchester
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Ate here the day after Valentines and was very busy. The food was excellent. We have been 4 times now and have never had reason to complain. The service is so good and the staff are all very friendly. We will visit again !

“Marvellous”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Had the best experience, service was efficent and quick, food was succullent and whole atmosphere was vibrant.
Will definately be comming back.

• Visited January 2014
“"Excellent Meal"”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Recently ate at Jhaal and I must say that it's one of the best restaurant I've eaten in. The service was top notch, the food was unbelievably delicious and last of all the atmosphere was really welcoming. Would recommend everyone to visit.

“Don't be fooled...”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Don't be fooled by this restaurant. Me and my hubby and daughter came for a meal we have never been so rushed to eat our food. Cleared dishes away while I was still eating. As soon as my fork was down plates cleared away and the bill was on the table. My daughter didn't even get to have pudding. It's not cheap, I wouldn't mind we got there at 6.30 and it wasn't busy. All very strange, infact I can liken It to what another person has commented. Bit like a little,chef!
Way to the raj much better. Happy cheery staff.

“Sunday Buffet”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Another Sunday buffet at the Jhaal, excellent food and friendly staff. A little further to travel but we have made this our local now as its the best in the Colchester area.

• Visited January 2014