“Fab!”
Review of Pancho's - CLOSED

Pancho's
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“Fab!”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Best Mexican I have ever been too. Love this place, the portions are good, the food is full of flavour and the atmosphere is always great as well. This is an all round fantastic restaurant.

Visited July 2013

Hoylake, United Kingdom
“Average”
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Not good but not terrible.food was average,atmosphere ok and drinks about right.

Meat was chewy rice seemed undercooked.not a huge amount of food

Slightly over priced

uk
“Not as good as it use to be”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The food was OK but nothing special. Staff were friendly enough but as soon as we'd finished our starter the main arrived 30 seconds later. It would have been nice to have a little bit of a gap between courses.

• Visited March 2014
Preston, United Kingdom
“Very nice meal”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We popped into this restaurant for an evening meal before hitting the bright llght's of Carlisle. The friendly staff explained there might be a wait of 30 mins or so as they had a large party in. We opted to stay. We weren't disappointed the food was very tasty.

• Visited March 2014
Carlisle
“Ok”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I ordered a dish called Enchilladas Espinicas costing £10.25. I ordered it because I love spinach and it was described as being stuffed with spinach and other things. I never found any spinach! There were slivers of peppers and a couple of chunks of potatoes inside a wrap. I didn't think the wrap added anything, like having mash potatoes with chilli con carne! The sauce was nice (though I expected a bit of a kick). I was brought rice with the dish I didn't know why, maybe it was a mistake. The staff worked hard and the food came at the same time for our large party. For a wrap, sauce and a chopped up pepper with two bite size pieces of boiled potato it was very expensive. I would have ordered chicken but it didn't appear to be the sort of establishment which would serve free range. I think there should be a couple fewer tables in each room.

• Visited February 2014