“Very pleasant”
Review of KEEZ Bistro - CLOSED

KEEZ Bistro
Cuisines: British
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Excellent food, well presented and good value for money. Nice atmosphere and attentive, pleasant staff. Will be back.

Reviewed 4 June 2013 via mobile

I have been to the Keeze a few times and every time the food is beautiful! I have never had bad service here. If your wanting a really special meal this is one of the places to go! Good wine, great food and a lovely intimate atmosphere.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

I can only agree with other reviews of this restaurant.

We stumbled upon Keez restaurant by chance and are very glad we did. After a week of walking Hadrian's wall, this was easily the nicest food we had along the whole walk. Every course was yummy, and a great selection to choose from for meat eaters and non meat eaters alike - I am still thinking about the coconut rice pudding with mango sorbet.

Ian, the owner was very friendly and helpful when it came to choosing from the menu - and patient when it came to sorting out our bill. Price wise, it was very good value.

I wish it was closer to home, but..... as Arnie says.... "I'll be back"!

Reviewed 26 May 2013

We had a voucher from CFM that we used against the 3 courses for £20 midweek menu. The starter was delicious (cajun chicken), the main course was very good (chicken teryaki) and the dessert was amazing (chocolate mousse). The waiter was maybe a touch unprofessional. But that's a pretty minor complaint and many others wouldn't be at all bothered by that. Still, a cracking date night meal :-D The Peroni on tap was ice cold and my girlfriend really enjoyed the red wine she had too.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

Having visited this restaurant before and loved it, I was slightly apprehensive that I wouldnt enjoy it as much. Really didn't need to worry the service, food and atmosphere was first class. The restaurant was really busy but we weren't kept waiting and always informed how long each course would be. Love it and plan on making this my local restaurant even though I live in Glasgow.

1  Thank Wee-Lawrie_1