We have just returned from spending a weekend away with friends at Warwick Hall to celebrate a 50th birthday. Our party had the whole of the premisies which gave this a very special feel. Warwick Hall is beautiful; set in acres of land with the river Eden just metres from the terrace. We had a suite next to the 'rod room' which was beautiful. The food was delicious and to a very high standard. Throughout the stay we were supported by Val and her very attentive team.
Would love to return here again in the future. If you want a relaxing time away this is the place to go.
K Stanton, Essex.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warwick Hall Estate offers luxurious hotel accommodation two miles from Carlisle and the M6 at Exit 43 junction with the A69. Perfect for a stopover on the road north (dogs welcome!) or stay a while if you have time to explore Hadrian's Wall and the beautiful Border countryside. Private house parties are our specialty - it's what the house was built for. Take over the entire house with its nine en suite bedrooms for exclusive use. Delicious food, excellent wine, afternoon tea in front of roaring log fires, and everything done just as it should be. You'll find long beautiful walks on the estate right out the front door. Two miles of riverbank on the River Eden through ancient beech avenues, a huge walled garden, things to do, places to go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Warwick Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Hall Hotel Carlisle
- Warwick Hall Carlisle, Cumbria