Val thanks for providing such a warm welcome and looking after me so well. This is really an exceptional hotel with a warm welcome. The room standard is excellent very clean and well presented, lashings of hot water and basically you can make yourself at home in this stately home. Informal but very attentive with such pleasant staff.
Beds are very comfortable and although only a few miles from the main motorway network, this hotel is so quiet at night.
I've stayed in hotels across the USA, Europe and the Middle East and you would be hard pressed to get the same mix of quality and charm. This beautiful country home will appeal to discerning guests from around the world.
Really enjoyed my stay and I will be back to fish very soon -
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warwick Hall Estate offers luxurious hotel accommodation two miles from Carlisle and the M6 at Exit 43 junction with the A69. Perfect for a stopover on the road north (dogs welcome!) or stay a while if you have time to explore Hadrian's Wall and the beautiful Border countryside. Private house parties are our specialty - it's what the house was built for. Take over the entire house with its nine en suite bedrooms for exclusive use. Delicious food, excellent wine, afternoon tea in front of roaring log fires, and everything done just as it should be. You'll find long beautiful walks on the estate right out the front door. Two miles of riverbank on the River Eden through ancient beech avenues, a huge walled garden, things to do, places to go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Warwick Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Hall Hotel Carlisle
- Warwick Hall Carlisle, Cumbria