Warwick Hall is ideal for a country getaway. "Our house, your house" seems to be the proprietors' mantra as Nick and Val welcome you into their sumptuous home. Their unobtrusive management style and the very pleasant team make you feel relaxed and nothing is too much effort. No mean achievement, given we were a group of 12 adults, (one disabled), 2 babies, 3 kids and 6 dogs.
Lots of space to roam around in splendid solitude and plenty of quiet corners to snuggle up in front of a crackling fire to read a book.
Would definitely go again, given the chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warwick Hall Estate offers luxurious hotel accommodation two miles from Carlisle and the M6 at Exit 43 junction with the A69. Perfect for a stopover on the road north (dogs welcome!) or stay a while if you have time to explore Hadrian's Wall and the beautiful Border countryside. Private house parties are our specialty - it's what the house was built for. Take over the entire house with its nine en suite bedrooms for exclusive use. Delicious food, excellent wine, afternoon tea in front of roaring log fires, and everything done just as it should be. You'll find long beautiful walks on the estate right out the front door. Two miles of riverbank on the River Eden through ancient beech avenues, a huge walled garden, things to do, places to go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Warwick Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Hall Hotel Carlisle
- Warwick Hall Carlisle, Cumbria