“Great atmosphere and food”

Gianni's Ristorante
Ranked #30 of 343 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Gianni's Restaurant is established in 1986. We are a Family running restaurant. Function room is available for Parties, students nights, business meetings. Please check our Website for our Midweek special Theme nights. Our guests are our friends.
Cumbria
“Great atmosphere and food”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Just how an Italian restaurant ought to be (outside Italy anyway); a continuous buzz about the place, efficient service and good food yet all at a reasonable price. Look no further in Carlisle.

• Visited June 2013

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“A Real Flavour of Italy”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

This just takes me straight back to my trips into the Italian countryside! The food is always hot, fresh & high quality and tables are generally full! The service is quick, friendly and slick ... Basically, I'm a huge fan and make this my regular stop when I want to enjoy rustically cooked food in an authentic Italian atmosphere - (Tip: check the daily specials on the wall :-)

Visited May 2013
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“Lovely!”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

During a midweek break in Carlisle we ended up here after looking for something to eat and i'm glad we did!
The food was lovely, i had a pizza and my partner the risotto and they were both delicious! I also had some chocolate fudge cake for dessert which was so yummy!
The staff were friendly and helpful and made us feel so welcome and I can't recommend enough! Best of all the price, we arrived in time for the "Happy Hour" and our bill was so cheap!
Wish this was local to us as we would definitely be regulars!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Kayleigh J
Dartmouth, United Kingdom
“Dependable, authentic, great Italian food”
Reviewed 5 June 2013 via mobile

We come here every time we are in Carlisle. The pasta is just the best. Lovely intimate restaurant with a great vibe. Staff could not have been more friendly or helpful. Both our mains were tweaked at our request, with no hassle at all.
Highly recommended

Visited June 2013
“Just what I wanted!”
Reviewed 1 June 2013 via mobile

Booked last minute and they made sure we were able to go. Food was beautiful and service was fantastic. Exactly what we wanted.

• Visited May 2013