“Daughters suprise 21st”

Gianni's Ristorante
Ranked #30 of 343 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Gianni's Restaurant is established in 1986. We are a Family running restaurant. Function room is available for Parties, students nights, business meetings. Please check our Website for our Midweek special Theme nights. Our guests are our friends.
Cleveland u.k
“Daughters suprise 21st”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

My mum myself and daughter went on the 23rd April to celebrate her 21st (she goes to uni here)
It was fantastic! Staff couldn't do enough for us the food was out of this world the house white was fabulous and value for money! The owner suprised my daughter with a flaming sambuca as a gift.
We had tomato garlic bread, garlic mushrooms & potato skins for starters followed by chicken skewer with veg on a bed of salad (so tasty) callaloni and roasted aubergine we couldn't have a pudding as we were too full but my mum had a liquor coffee and daughter had 2 lemonades as well in total only £66 fantastic value for a fantastic time!

“Best Italian in Carlisle”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Thought it was about time I write a review about here. Great food best Italian in Carlisle. Happy hour is cheap abd the pastas are lovely. Garlic breads can be a bit hard but the rest is greT.

• Visited April 2014
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“Good fun and value.”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Welcoming.....even more so when children are included in party. Lots of early dining deals and also caters for larger parties upstairs. Relaxed and truly friendly staff, service top notch !
Definite authentic Italian feel, even down to Footballing memorabilia on walls. Food authentic and distinctive, from pizza to sea bass. Gourmet Menu also available. Prices are fair but drinks as in most places can mount up quickly.
A place we keep going back to.

• Visited February 2014
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
“Lunch visit”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Decided to eat here instead of our usual. I had the chicken with brandy sauce. The chicken was cooked to perfection and was served with potatoes and veg. The brandy sauce was lacking, far too creamy and I could not taste the brandy. My other half ordered a chicken salad that came with focaccia, olives, he commented that the chicken was chargrilled and was good. The tiramisu that we shared, was not good. Freshly made but the biscuit/sponge was chewy, not to my liking. Overall, we enjoyed but feel the food should have been better

Visited April 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Like being in Italy”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Friendly, welcoming, rustic ... I could keep using adjectives like this for ever when it comes to describing Gianni's! The atmosphere is relaxed, the food genuinely 'Home-cooked' Italian in style and the service is some of the friendliest I have ever encountered. Don't take my word for it, book in, or if it's lunch just drop in - you'll not be disappointed!

Visited March 2014