Wrong meal, ordered pathia so expected spicy as the menu says 3 chilli rating out of 4, got a sickly, sweet curry instead. Naan bread was obviously stale and reheated as was almost solid. Instantly disappointed with our meal. Then the severe stomach cramps began 30 mins to an hour later. The food poisoning lasted 5days. Horrendous experience. Will never return, would not recommend anyone to use this establishment, would actually advise strongly against going. Wonder if environmental health have been to them recently, if not then they're probably due a visit.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.