“Amazing service, Friendly atmosphere, Perfect food”
Review of Spice Fusion

Spice Fusion
Ranked #180 of 364 Restaurants in Carlisle
Price range: US$16 - US$16
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Description: We aim to always exceed customer expectations by providing high quality food in a warm and friendly environment, complimented with outstanding service, boasting an extensive menu, the Spice Fusion has dishes for everyone.
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I have to drive a distance to get indian cusine and the friendly staff and quality of food make the trip worth while. Not only are the dishes perfect but if you need a special requirement they are happy to accommodate. Their food is consistainly amazing and Ive never had a bad or mediocre meal, They have all been of outstanding quality. The staff are so friendly and fun even my children are happy to wait for their food without moaning, It's a shame they can't babysit giving me the chance to eat my meal in peace... Oh well you cant have everything !

7  Thank Michael B

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I order a chicken afghani every Friday and kaz makes my curry just the way I like it and he's become a friend I've tried other places around and no one serves me better than him.

6  Thank jack24486
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Had a meal yesterday. .The best In town..had shahi chicken,very soft a tasty nan bread...sheek kebab was the best in town..5 star rating highly recommend it to anyone in the area ask for KAZ. Thanks guys all the best keep up the hard work...

5  Thank masala121
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Been there a few times now & food and service is Top Class! Kaz always looks after us. Mouth watering dishes with massive portions. Would Recommend to anyone!!

5  Thank stevuesain
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We have been regular customers since Kaz opened
The place is spotlessly
Kaz always has a smile on his face and takes a real interest in his customers
The food is excellent, we have never had a bad meal in all the years we have used the takeaway
Paul and Betty Hayhoe