“gud for kidds”

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“gud for kidds”
Reviewed 26 January 2013

we took our grand children good for the 4yr old he loved it the 10yr bit bored but enjoyed would go again

Visited January 2013

Carlisle, United Kingdom
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“My least favourite soft play”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I not like going to magic castle because although the coffee tea for parents is ok, once the children o into the play area it is very difficult to see them or who is causing trouble.

Visited January 2013
Cumbria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Disgusting attitude!! And that's the manager!!”
Reviewed 15 January 2013 via mobile

Really disappointed in the inexcusable bad service received from yourselves. I understand you were busy and maybe not expecting it (even though i had rang ahead to inform you) but as that was an error on your part then I don't see any reason for the way you spoke to myself and the people with me!! What makes it worse is the fact that this was from management!! Quite honestly an embarrassment! And then to make a child cry?!? You are supposed to be a child friendly environment!! Ive never know a soft play to refuse a child a drink that they wanted to pay for!!! There is no excuse for the attitude we received today. And after complaining you still don't care!!! Plenty other soft plays in Carlisle where you receive a much better standard of service!!!

6 Thank dkstewart
Carlisle, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“fantastic”
Reviewed 23 October 2012

excellent for kids of any age, soon tires them out got loads and loads of equipment and a choice of snacks and hot drinks. a favorite spot for my kids magic castle would be a 'yes' from my kids any day :o)

only down fall is that its up a flight of stairs, my children are 6 and 7 now so doesnt effect me but i have been with friends who have smaller children in prams and buggys , if you have a baby you have to leave pram and carry your baby up the stairs which i could imagine to be abit of a pain esp if you have got shopping on your pram and you cant see your buggy either to keep an eye on it.

Visited August 2012