“Son loved it but I didnt!”
Review of Magic Castle

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Magic Castle
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Son loved it but I didnt!”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Our son loved the fact this soft play has a bouncy castle, but you have to climb steep old dirty stairs & this soft play is old & well used & well over due an update

Visited February 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Worst softplay area in Cumbria!!”
Reviewed 7 March 2013 via mobile

This is the Worst soft play area in Cumbria!! It's filthy and the staff are so rude! They are lucky to have a business I'm this climate and really should be shut down! I have never met such disgusting rude uneducated staff in my life, they had no clue what they were doing, spoke down to us and you could tell just didn't want to be there!! I will never return here, there are plenary of much better ones like Aztec and pirates of Penrith. I'd even travel out of Cumbria to not have to go here again. Even the children, aged between 3-8 said it was rubbish!!!

5 Thank abbey w
Cumbria
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Just horrible”
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Dark, dirty and full of foul mouthed parents and children.
The steepest stairs ever which is great fun with a baby and toddlers!!! As the title says, Just horrible.

Visited November 2012
4 Thank SezzleCumbria
england
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“gud for kidds”
Reviewed 26 January 2013

we took our grand children good for the 4yr old he loved it the 10yr bit bored but enjoyed would go again

Visited January 2013
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“My least favourite soft play”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I not like going to magic castle because although the coffee tea for parents is ok, once the children o into the play area it is very difficult to see them or who is causing trouble.

Visited January 2013