“Thank you for a really super lunch!”

SANNAS Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #4 of 343 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Truro, United Kingdom
“Thank you for a really super lunch!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

My friend chose Sannas based on TA reviews and I'm so glad she did. Lunch was delicious. I had the giant prawns in lime, chilli and garlic and the flavours were delicate and delicious. The salad was beautiful, unlike so much of the usual soggy, nasty leaved stuff on offer in many restaurants. The wine was really good. The waitress was extremely helpful and friendly. I will most certainly return, thank you!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Kernowcouple94

“Favourite restaurant ever”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Sanna's has to be my ultimate favourite Italian in Carlisle.
I have been at least 10 times, trying out a range of different pastas and entrees. Every time it was superb. My favourite has to be the rissoto cake for the starter! Beautiful!!

I recently took my sister there for her hen doo with a big group. The staff were punctual and attentive even though the place was packed.

10/10 for food, dining experience, service and attitude!! Don't change one bit!!

• Visited May 2014
5 Thank secretangel11
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Sue's review”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

the food was fabulous and even on a bank holiday monday the atmosphere was good.
The staff were very attentive and we were quickly and efficiently served.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank sueeholt
“Never Dissapoints”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Back at Sannas on Saturday night, I had the Pollo all Pecorino it was absolutely delicious, the cheese sauce was yummy, my husband decided to try something different and had the pigs cheeks he said it was one of the best meals he has had, the staff are always very helpful and friendly and John Franco cannot do enough for you that is why we are regular diners there, we we will be back shortly.

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank Linda L
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

We booked a table at Sannas for 4 people as a celebratory meal. When we arrived we were greeted by 2 lovely waiters and a waitress all working together to get us seated, order drinks and food. We had a nice table upstairs in a lovely room, very ambient. Our orders were taken and drinks and starters soon followed. We were all very happy with our choices and food was delicious, I especially liked the garlic bread with cheese - thin base and not too filling. The main courses were served again in good time and we all had different dishes, the beef just melted in the mouth and was served alongside some home made chips and Mediterranean vegetables, all of which were beautiful. Other people had lamb and chicken, again plentiful and fantastic taste and presentation. We finished with coffee and a shot of Amaretto and we were all delighted with the meal and the service. I will definitely be returning and have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant to anyone.

3 Thank BarryB2