“Beautiful authentic Italian!”

SANNAS Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #4 of 338 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
“Beautiful authentic Italian!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Another fantastic meal at Sannas. My family and I visit Sannas religiously, they provide a prefect combination of delicious food, a pleasant authentic ambience along with a great service!

We often reserve a table very conveniently via their website knowing it can be really busy and I was glad I did so.

The menu is exceptional and provides a wide range of pizzas, pastas and unique meat dishes (the blade of beef is incredible!), not to mention their huge selection of vegetarian dishes which my mum appreciates!

I would highly recommend the garlic pizza breads which are a perfect light and tasty appetiser we shared before our mains!

The restaurant is beautifully decorated with incredible attention to detail, not to mention the spotless Marilyn Monroe and Godfather themed bathrooms, an area which many restaurants often neglect!

We finished our meal with a restorative glass of Prosecco and a tiramisu, a perfect end to a perfect meal. We will undoubtably return to Sannas in the near future!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank TownsT93

carlisle
“the beef in red wine gravy is excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

We visited here for my friends birthday party. They got us a large table upstairs and the service was excellent. I had a cappuccino and it was one of the best I've had. I ordered cannelloni, but wish I had ordered the beef in red wine gravy, as most of the others had. The beef just fell apart and mine was only a small serving with nothing else and cost £8.90. The desserts where delicious, and they even brought out the birthday cake along with music. They had a good menue, and pleasantly decorated.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank lisa I
Tring, United Kingdom
“Good food, excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

After our first day on the Hadrian Wall walk we were very pleased to find such a welcoming Italian restaurant open in Carlisle on a Sunday evening. The food we chose was all good, with a special mention for the spicy Sardinian sausage pasta, which was delicious.
The service was quiet, efficient and good humoured. We relaxed, rested our feet, and everything ran like clockwork. I highly recommend. Thank you team at Sannas. We are now fuelled for our second day.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank walton_rebecca
Truro, United Kingdom
“Thank you for a really super lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

My friend chose Sannas based on TA reviews and I'm so glad she did. Lunch was delicious. I had the giant prawns in lime, chilli and garlic and the flavours were delicate and delicious. The salad was beautiful, unlike so much of the usual soggy, nasty leaved stuff on offer in many restaurants. The wine was really good. The waitress was extremely helpful and friendly. I will most certainly return, thank you!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Kernowcouple94
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“Favourite restaurant ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Sanna's has to be my ultimate favourite Italian in Carlisle.
I have been at least 10 times, trying out a range of different pastas and entrees. Every time it was superb. My favourite has to be the rissoto cake for the starter! Beautiful!!

I recently took my sister there for her hen doo with a big group. The staff were punctual and attentive even though the place was packed.

10/10 for food, dining experience, service and attitude!! Don't change one bit!!

• Visited May 2014