“Lunch at The Siam”

Ranked #25 of 343 Restaurants in Carlisle
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Dao and Nong would like to welcome you to Siam Thai Restaurant. Recently opened in October 2012. Serving authentic Thai food cooked with ingredients used in Thailand but not as spicy - unless you request otherwise. Our chefs are from Thailand but also have experience of cooking in British Thai restaurants. Expect the strong flavours that you would not normally find outside Thailand or even in most Thai tourist restaurants within Thailand. If you prefer milder dishes then there are options such as sweet and sour or chicken with cashew nuts. We are open for lunch from 11:30am and evening meals through to 11pm (closed Mondays) with takeaways and a well stocked bar. Special occasions catered for upto 50 people.
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“Lunch at The Siam”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Just popped in for a quick, cheap lunch with friends. What a beautiful meal. Only £4.60 - you can pay that for a sandwich!! Quality beautiful, freshly cooked, very tasty, great service. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank FionaCarlisle

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Penrith, England, United Kingdom
“Good quality Thai food”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

My wife and I had lunch while we were shopping in Carlisle and were impressed by the friendly service and good quality food, also it was very clean and had a good atmosphere, we will definitely be eating here again

• Visited July 2014
“Very nice food and service”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

I was in Carlisle for a day with family we tried this place because of the many positive reviews on trip adviser we arrived at 2 pm and were shown to our table we were the only ones there so the service was fast and friendly my farther ordered the soup which was a clear broth type with beef and veg and hot spicy sweet sour and salty spot on me and my brother ordered the thai salad which was very nice the dressing was just how I like it fish sauce and lime with plenty of heat from the chillies I had the pad thai to follow which was as good as I've had any where my brother opted for a curry which was flavoured with coconut kaffier lime amongst other things and my dad ordered the jungle curry which if I ever visit again will be my choice the staff where great and a good time was had and the bill was more than reasonable at £36 with two drinks each

1 Thank Bobmonk388
Cardiff, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exellent food”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Eat here you will not be disappointed, great service fantastic food cant ask for more.

Visited June 2014
“Thai meal”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Thouroughly enjoyed our Thai meal last night at the Siam restaurant. The menu choice was just right and the staff were happy to guide choices and recommend. The food presentation was a delight to see and tasted delicious. Would definitely return.