“Amazing pulled pork flat bread!”
Review of Hell Below

Hell Below
Ranked #62 of 362 Restaurants in Carlisle
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Hell Below Bar & Kitchen Cocktails // Gin // Veggie // Vegan // Milkshakes // Funky Vibes & Happiness. Now taking Christmas bookings xo
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

Popped in to Hell Below last week for a quick pizza, but changed my mind when I saw the pulled pork flat bread on the menu, my son and I ordered one each and were very surprised it was the best pulled pork that we've had lovely bread and amazing pork will be back again for another helping very shortly!!

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Visited with a couple of friends yesterday. What a great place. Bar staff were very friendly and the cocktails delicious....and not over priced! Will be back...soon.

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Have been in a number of times trying the cocktails and craft beers but this is the first time we have tried the food and was not disappointed had a pulled pork pizza that was very tasty will keep coming back and trying the rest of the food and drinks menu

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Just had lunch with my son, and the food was very enjoyable, the waitress was very professional and helpful. I liked the theme of this bistro very well designed and it creates a great ambience.

We had two ten inch pizza's Picante and a Margherita with drinks at a very affordable price.

I can understand why my son and his university friends love this place, when I am in Carlisle again I will make sure we return to this restaurant.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Walked in on Saturday evening after not being in for couple months and Ollie remembered which cocktail we liked and promptly served up two of them to us, now that's service for you and excellent customer service, cocktails were delicious too so we had to have more :)