“Wonderful little cafe” 5 of 5 bubbles

I Love Cafe Carlisle
Ranked #89 of 334 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Gretna Green, null, United Kingdom
“Wonderful little cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

I took my 2 girls to this café after hearing good things about it. I was not disappointed. The staff were very friendly and immediately upon welcoming us and seating us. They brought out the colouring pens and pictures. Our order was dealt with super quick and the food was of a very good standard. We enjoyed ourselves very much in this Alice in Wonderland themed café.

Visited July 2013

Carlisle, United Kingdom
“Quirky twist to other city cafes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

I have visited I LOVE CAFE several times and have always had a pleasant experience, I have introduced many friends and they also have returned time and time again. As small café that caters for all and also allows my toddler to roam free with no complaints - 5 star for being child friendly !!!
Fresh food made to order as well as a variety of cakes and tray bakes to cater for any taste as well as gluten free.
What more can I say other than get yourselves there - Treasury Court behind McDonalds !!!!!

• Visited August 2013
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“A little gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

Small but beautifully formed, I Love Cafe is a little gem off Treasury Court, Carlisle, with a welcoming atmostphere, good food and good music. Several of the staff work as volunteers which shows the business has a real commitment to the local community in providing opportunities for training etc. The manager knows what is in the food she serves up and is always keen to chat about nutrition and well-being. Indeed, the soups are home-made and cakes/treats home-baked. All-in-all it is a relaxing and informal place to be and somewhere I have returned many times. I have introduced work colleagues, friends and family to the venue over the last few months and all have returned for more. Keep up the good work I Love Cafe!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Workington, United Kingdom
“I love "I Love Cafe"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

I was introduced to this lovely little place by a friend of mine. I probably would not have found it otherwise. I will be eternally grateful to my friend for this introduction. Since my initial visit I have turned into a regular visitor. So much so that I could not think of a better place to take my best friend and her fiancée when they were in town following the news that they were expecting a baby daughter. What better way to celebrate than with very friendly service, fabulous cakes and great coffee.

Over my number of visits I have sampled a great proportion of the menu and have always left very satisfied, whether that be a cuppa and a cake, a salad or a toastie. I am always greeted with a smile and a fantastic array of homemade goodies.

As far as I am concerned I Love Café is small but perfectly formed and I'll be returning soon.

Visited July 2013
Brampton, United Kingdom
“Great Coffee with Great Music”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

If you like a great cup of coffee accompanied by a great selection of music I would recommend the I Love Cafe in Carlisle. It is off the beaten track behind MacDonalds in the High Street. The coffee is of a high standard with lots of crema. The selection of cakes vary depending on what is fresh that day and the staff are friendly and accommodating. If you want to try something a little bit different then I certainly recommend that you give it a go.

• Visited July 2013