Nice clean comfortable place to stay in Carlisle. Stayed one night and enjoyed all aspects of this premier inn! Staff all very friendly and I was made to feel very welcome. Overall very good and will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Why limit yourself to exploring just one country, when you can discover some fantastic destinations in two? Located on the border of England and Scotland, the Premier Inn Hotel Carlisle Central is the ideal base to explore all the attractions just waiting for you nearby. Start the day picking up some cool brands at Lanes Shopping Centre, or hotfoot it to the fascinating 900-year-old Carlisle Castle. Catch an exhibition at the Tullie House museum, a beautiful Jacobean building. Or throw your net a bit further to visit Hadrian's Wall. Then come back to Carlisle and enjoy a meal in our Brewers Fayre restaurant, plus a lovely comfy bed in your room. Important info: This hotel is situated next to a main road. Bedrooms are insulated to minimise noise. Directions: Situated on Warwick Road. Approx 1/2 mile from M6(J43) on A69. Next to the Lakeland Gate Brewers Fayre Transport and local information: Hadrian's Wall Centre Historic Site The Lanes Shopping Carlisle Train Station 1 mile ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Carlisle Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Carlisle Central Hotel Carlisle
- Premier Inn Carlisle Central Hotel Cumbria