Best night sleep since I left home. Staff are helpful the rooms clean, tidy and neat.
For a budget hotel it would take some beating (£39 per night). Far better than the Hilton Tree Tops Hotel in Aberdeen (£124 per night).
Food in the Public house opposite was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for exploring the North West of England and Scotland too, Carlisle is a great destination in its own right. And when you're staying at Premier Inn Hotel Carlisle M6 Jct 442 you'll be able to enjoy all that this vibrant city has to offer. What's your favourite subject? History? Then make sure to visit Carlisle Castle and experience 900 years of fascinating facts. Geography? Marvel at the stunning landscape of the Lake District. Sports? Carlisle racecourse is just a short journey away. Cookery? Now you're talking - our onsite Table Table restaurant brings a fresh twist on eating out, and there's a comfy bed awaiting you at the end of your evening. Directions: Situated just off M6(J42), south of Carlisle. Next to the Border Gate Table Table. 10pound in taxi to city centre Transport and local information: Carlisle Castle Historic Site Hadrian's Wall Historic Site Carlisle Racecourse Carlisle Train Station 3 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Carlisle (M6 Jct42) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Carlisle (m6, Jct 42) Hotel Carlisle
- Premier Inn Carlisle (M6 Jct42) Hotel Cumbria