“First motorhome holiday”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
All bathrooms have WC, sink and separate shower cubicle.
The kitchens all have hob, grill, oven, microwave, extractor fan, fridge/freezer and sink.
All motorhomes have TV/DVD players.
Our Martha models - front dinette area. 4 seatbelts. This dinette converts into a second double bed.
Our Martha motorhomes: The fixed double bed in the rear of our Martha motorhomes.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ghobycat
Cockermouth, United Kingdom
“First motorhome holiday”
Reviewed 21 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Just returned from a week up the West Coast of Scotland and the whole experience was made all the more enjoyable by the quality of motorhome provided and also with the required essentials included. Charlotte was great to deal with at all stages and made the hire an easy and enjoyable experience. Would highly recommend.

Ted P
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
“Fantastic motor home experience”
Reviewed 15 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

Just back from a couple of weeks touring the west coast and the outer Hebrides of Scotland. The motor home “Grace” was a pleasure and fun to tour, well equipped and spacious for the two of us. Go Cumbria were excellent to deal with from the initial booking, thorough handover and return. Charlotte was a pleasure to deal with and we shall hope to Use Go Cumbria again some day

ggerrybho...
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
“excellent”
Reviewed 11 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

charlotte couldnt be more helpful and has a lot of good advice motorhome like new very modern if you are looking to hire this should be your first port of call

JanetK349
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent Motor Home Week Away”
Reviewed 14 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Go Cumbria was recommended to us by a friend and what a perfect recommendation it turned out to be. Excellent Motor Home and Service from Charlotte at Go Cumbria. Definitely one not to miss if you are looking for a perfect Motor Home experience. It was our first time holidaying this way and we found it a great way to see Scotland; Loch Lomond, Glen Coe, Loch Ness, Scone (Perth) and Haltwhistle on the way back to Carlise. Look forward to our next experience.

gorama
Dumfries, United Kingdom
“Excellent experience ”
Reviewed 7 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We had an excellent week on our first motorhome trip with our dogs.
Charlotte was very helpful from the moment we booked till we returned the motorhome. The motorhomes are the latest models and were very suitable for the wife and I and our 2 dogs.
It was our first experience and most certainly won’t be the last, upon returning the motorhome we booked again for the same week next year.
Everything is explained clearly when you collect the motorhome and notes left around motorhome to remind you of things to do to run the home, after 2 nights we felt we weren’t beginners anymore.
A couple of mishaps on our trip but Charlotte is only a phone call away to keep us right about things.
I can’t recommend this company enough so just book book book.

shawly
Manila
“Best motor and service we have hired.”
Reviewed 1 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We made a late booking and Charlotte was very accomadating to us.
Grace was our choice, a large new bessacarr range, fixed double bed at rear, lots of storage and everything including the kitchen sink is on-board, just bring your clothes.
We opted for the bedding package at a small charge and all was spotless and fresh, rear bedroom made up.
This home has everything for all seasons, just look up bessacarr.
It is very large and I'm not a novice at driving motor homes but this was so easy to drive and manouvre with rear cameras and sat nav programmed for this home in regards to caravaning.
After arrival on site very easy to hook up for power, water, and waste water.
Charlotte gives a very comprehensive introduction to all control panels use for comfort prior departure from base.
I'll tell you, within mins of pulling away an negotiating my first roundabout I was over the moon at the handling, nice wide mirrors plus the rear view camera, a dream to drive so we headed to Scotland for our first stop.
That even my Wife had a hot shower in home as She was tired whilst Son and self opted for the block near by.
Wife was impressed and also the vanity space.
We did cook maybe 2 times inside, plenty ventilation with extractor fan and plenty warmth later.
Lots of gas was supplied, we never had to buy.
Hot drinks every morning, nice large fridge freezer, 2 tv's, one main living area, one master bedroom.
Just need to hoist the antenna pole and tune in on remote.
First stop we had 130 plus tv channel's.
Cassette toilet is supplied with chemical at back storage, only allowed usage for this at night visits myself as we were all adults.
Easy to remove, empty, clean and replace next morning, 5 mins work.
Water connect also, very simple with digital display of tank level.
Everything needed for a road trip is inside the home and stored.
Even have outside table chairs in storage area.
The dealings with Charlotte a very charming young Woman were 5 star from initial contact to collection and drop off.
She is very patient and well versed in all the homes operations as was noted during induction.
Upon return Charlotte toured me around one of the new 3 Martha homes She has just taken delivery of and, WOW these are fantastic also.
I have toured NZ in a motor home in the last few years it was good but this service is the best I have experianced.
I had to call Charlotte one time and ask how to operate heating on display, silly me forgot.
Within 30 secs Charlotte had me up and running because I had not turned on the voltage.
After the payment schedules that includes security deposit, the least I have paid by the way in UK and on return of viechcle Charlotte asked me for bank details.
I provided next day and She fired back saying She is on it.
My account was credited within 1 hour for my deposit.
This is good Buiss to me as I have waited weeks in the past for larger deposits to be paid back.
Charlotte, your buissnes is 5 star, don't think you need me telling you that though and for sure when the piggy bank is full again, in the words of Arny, I'll be back.

Shayne P
“Great motorhome”
Reviewed 29 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Thanks Charlotte,
From the first enquiry to dropping Martha back everything was spot on. Extremely professional service. The motorhome was very well equipped even down to a corkscrew. The privilege club membership was a great benefit. Damage security was returned to our account before arriving home. Would definitely use again. Second time of hiring a motorhome and this was a really friendly and no hassle experience and can’t wait to book the next trip.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing