“SO GLAD I FOUND THIS PLACE”

Victoria Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bedford
Victoria Guest House
Ranked #1 of 19 Bedford B&B and Inns
Rome
“SO GLAD I FOUND THIS PLACE”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I was googling for a nice bed and breakfast in the centre of Bedford as I was on business there for a week and was not disappointed in choosing the Victoria Guest House. The very friendly owner Andrew answered all my questions and was very hospitable and helpful with anything I wanted to know, giving information on nearby places of interest, restaurants, shopping etc. Could not fault anything about this beautiful homely bed and breakfast and would thoroughly recommend it for a short stay or holiday.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I recently stayed at the Victoria when visiting friends in the area. I’ve stayed at a few B&B’s and the standards do vary quite a lot but the Victoria was recommended to me and I was really pleased that I stayed there. I was made to feel very welcome by the new owner, Andrew, my room was clean and warm and the breakfast was delicious. I’ll definitely stay at the Victoria again if I’m in the area.

Room Tip: I was in room 1 at the back of the building with it's own separate shower room, it was very quie...
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Elegant exterior on grand tree lined road with excellent parking. Met with a very friendly and charming Andrew who should really be called Jeeves. Warm very comfortable rooms with everything you could possibly need. Top class breakfast with free range eggs. The workers staying rave about his breakfast. I will not use anywhere else now as for the charge for the room is nothing compared to the level of service, cleanliness and hospitality you receive from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave

• Stayed November 2013
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Victoria recently , the rooms are warm and clean .
Anthony the owner is more than helpful and nothing is too much trouble and there is no problem with having an early breakfast which helps when you are a contractor .
The guest house is situated close to the town centre so there is plenty of places to eat close by .

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 November 2013

My son has just stayed at The Victoria in Bedford and was full of praise for its service and hospitailty. His stay was arranged with great efficiency at the last minute by the owners and they could not have been more friendly and helpful. My son has no hesitation in highly recommending this establishment and will be staying there again.

Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I was in Bedford for just 1 night, needed somewhere to stay and the Victoria was on a list of B and B's given to me. I hadn't booked, just turned up and luckily for me there was 1 room available. It was very clean and well aired, the laundry in the room ( sheets and towels ) were so clean and fresh they put the laundry in more expensive hotels to shame. There were tea and coffee making facilities in the room and a decent quality television. The new owner, Andrew, has only just taken over the Victoria but you would think he has been here for years. He and his staff were very friendly and helpfull without being over bearing. The breakfast was cooked to perfection with as much tea, coffee and juice as you could manage. Even though I was here for just 1 night I was made to feel like an old friend. A very pleasant stay. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Very welcoming, nice big beds. Warm when heating is on. Good shower and clean bathroom. Yummy breakfast. Helpful lady. Only 1 dislike- the tea provided in my room tasted weird, not sure if that was the water, the kettle or the tea bag though.

• Stayed September 2013