“Top Notch!”

Victoria Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bedford
Victoria Guest House
Ranked #3 of 19 Bedford B&B and Inns
Quincy, Massachusetts
“Top Notch!”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

It has been a long time since I have been back to England and staying at the Victoria Guest House was like being at home. The quality of service from the staff was great it was was the best custermer service I have received. Everyone was warm and friendly I felt like I was apart of the Victoria family. The location was perfect, close to town and the area was great for a stroll at anytime of the day.

Andrew, Manager, was a professional when speaking with me and my family and he knew the area. His nephew was a gem in assisting us while we were there and he makes the best scrabble eggs! The room attendants were very pleasant and making sure that all of our needs were met.

If you are ever in the Bedford area you should definitely book your stay at the Victoria Guest House.

To the staff, thank you for everything!
Beantown

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Beantown76

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Nice bed and breakfast spacious and clean rooms excellent breakfast well managed. Andrew the manager is very professional and take good care of his guests. Would stay there again. Also Bedford is a quaint town great shopping and restaurants. Would recommend this property for a holiday.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank caribbeangirl14
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed here over the weekend (family of four). From the moment we arrived we were made to feel very welcome, my two little girls were unwell and the owners went out of their way to accommodate us and make sure they were catered for, this included a meal when we arrived. We felt like we had known them for years as the atmosphere was very genuine and the comedy value is second to none (The owners sense of humour is fantastic as well) My two took to him so well and he indulge them which was lovely to watch. The room was a decent size and clean. Breakfast was delicious and yet again our needs were catered for without any hassle. I would highly recommend this guest house if you want to be made to feel very welcome, you want all your needs catered for and you want down to earth funny hosts. Thanks gorgeous for all your help :)

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
wigan
Reviewed 2 January 2014

My wife and I and our Labrador Nellie stayed at Victoria guest house for one night while visiting Bedford to purchase a vehicle. We booked the room on our way down from Wigan and after a 5 hour journey we were greeted by the owner Andrew who made us instantly feel welcome we were shown to our room then thru to the dinning room were Andrew Made us a much needed brew
Our room was on the ground floor and not ensuite but as it was only a one night stay that wasn't a problem the room was nice and spacious with all you need eg kettle tea coffee and tv
Also the free wifi was great
Breakfast was a nice choice of cereal and fruit and then a nice cooked breakfast
The owner took over the accommodation about two months ago and is in the process of updating all areas of the guest house it's a work in progress but as Andrew relishes where he is in the process and prices his room in accordance the Victoria guest house a good value accommodation with one of the most welcoming host you will ever meet if ever we are in the Bedford area it will be our first choice

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Rome
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I was googling for a nice bed and breakfast in the centre of Bedford as I was on business there for a week and was not disappointed in choosing the Victoria Guest House. The very friendly owner Andrew answered all my questions and was very hospitable and helpful with anything I wanted to know, giving information on nearby places of interest, restaurants, shopping etc. Could not fault anything about this beautiful homely bed and breakfast and would thoroughly recommend it for a short stay or holiday.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I recently stayed at the Victoria when visiting friends in the area. I’ve stayed at a few B&B’s and the standards do vary quite a lot but the Victoria was recommended to me and I was really pleased that I stayed there. I was made to feel very welcome by the new owner, Andrew, my room was clean and warm and the breakfast was delicious. I’ll definitely stay at the Victoria again if I’m in the area.

Room Tip: I was in room 1 at the back of the building with it's own separate shower room, it was very quie...