“Worst customer services I ever received in any restaurant .”
Review of Saffron - CLOSED

Saffron
Price range: US$14 - US$29
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Went on Mother's Day to be felt like privileged But really disappointed by getting in fact getting no customer services at all. Not gonna recommend this place at all would rather prefer you to go to street food shops at least you get good customer services and might they feel u privileged ...

1  Thank Farua

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

I have been coming to this restaurant for 12 years and whilst the modern decor has changed during that time, the quality of the food hasn't.

The owner has always paid attention to the look of place and when the food arrives at the table it's always presented appetisingly.

Fresh herbs on all dishes, nice lighting and friendly service takes a lot of beating in Bedford

1  Thank Gordon C
Reviewed 24 February 2014

our first time here tonight well this will be our regular place to eat now the service,food and politeness of all staff is amazing,great atmosphere fab decorated restaurant and to get greeted and a hand shake soon as u walk in is just so welcoming 100 out of ten for this place

1  Thank redhot69xx
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

We visited at lunchtime with our four year old daughter who was delighted with her chicken and chips with tomato sauce!! The staff were so accommodating with our needs. The food was fantastic. Huge selection and really quick service. The staff are really friendly.
Would definitely recommend. We will most definitely be visiting again. Keep up the good work :-)

1  Thank Rebecca R
Reviewed 1 February 2014

We have just received the worst customer service possible, even for a takeaway. With the amount of curry houses in Bedford, you would think that new custom would be a blessing. We ordered our dinner via their website around 7.40 and the website told us approx. 8.45 for delivery time. We then received a text saying 9.30 delivery time. Fine. Come 9.45 still no curry. We called the number on the text when the man on the other end proceeded to shout that 'the website was a different company and we did tell you 9.30' but its still late and with not being bothered late on a Saturday night, waited to see how long it would be. Shortly after our curry arrived we took it and sat down to eat. Firstly, EVERYTHING was cold, so frustrating! The final straw came when we only received 2 out of the 3 ordered naans and only one small tray of rice (out of 2), for 3 adults!! I called the number again where I spoke to the same man who went on to shout at me 'I already told you the website is a different company' and refused to listen to my other points until I had to ask him to stop talking over me and listen to what I was saying. When I told him about our missing items he argued that he was holding our order in his hand and we got exactly what we ordered, we have a copy of our order from their website so I look forward to that when they receive a very angry email tomorrow. Oh and the food tasted awful, wasn't as described and my chicken was still pink. We are regular curry eaters and were trying to show a friend the great Asian offerings that Bedford has. I will continue to order from our preferred curry house, who know us by face and are grateful for our custom. By treating us like this, Saffron have also lost themselves a lot of potential custom, both my partner and I work at a local hotel and I will be recommending that people absolutely NOT go to Saffron.

2  Thank Chris R